Westinghouse 9kg Front Load Washing Machine
In the Westinghouse WWF9024M5WA Standalone Washer, you can effortlessly wash your clothes. The washing machine includes front load washing modes such as delicate, bedding, drain and spin, rinse and spin, favourite, machine clean, and more, with a volume of 9kg. It comes with a special fabric conditioner dispenser as well as a powdered or liquid detergent dispenser. The front-load washer has a stainless steel drum and an LCD display.
Other washing settings include spin selection, soak, rapid wash, delay end, rinse hold, wash temperature, and Plus Hygiene on the Westinghouse washer. This 9kg washing machine includes white control panels with digital and rotary controls. It has features including timer, clothes add, child lock, and PreMix for ease of cleaning.
Inverter Motor: The Ecoinverter motor in the Westinghouse WWF9024M5WA washer reduces machine vibration and makes the cycle quieter. It has a ten-year warranty and uses less than half of the energy it consumes.
Hygienic Wash: The Plus Hygiene feature is available on the 9kg front load machine. Water vapour is used to neutralise 99.9% of typical sensitivities and germs. This feature cleans the clothes by removing dust and bacteria and providing clean things to wear.
Time Adjustment: If you only have a limited time to accomplish your laundry, the Time Adjust feature on this Westinghouse washer lets you increase or decrease the washing duration. When combined with the Delay End function, your laundry will be ready when you need it.
Large Loads: The extra-large entrance of the 3XL Door makes cleaning large or heavy loads simple, if it's a doona or a week's load of laundry in a day.
Rapid Wash: If you neglected to clean that shirt that is not dirty enough for the laundry room but not orderly enough for the wardrobe, the front door washing machine's Fast 15 mode, which is a quarter-hour wash, can save the day.
KEY FEATURES -
- FAST 15- Yes
- DAILY 29- Yes
- Liquid or Powder Detergent Drawer- Yes
- Auto Water Level Sensing- Yes
- Pause and Add Button- Yes
- Delay End Option to Plan when your Wash Finishes- Yes
- High Spain, Less Dry Time- Yes
PRODUCT PROFILE -
- Domestic Warranty Details (yrs)- 2
- Inverter Motor Warranty- P&L (years)- 10
- Front Loader Type- Front Loader
- Capacity (Kg)- 9
- Total Height (mm)- 850
- Total Width (mm)- 600
- Total Depth (mm)- 660
ENERGY FOR WASHING -
- Energy Star Rating- 4
- Energy Consumption Warm (KWh/yr)- 320
- Water Efficiency Star Rating- 4
- Water Consumption (litres)- 82
WASH PROGRAMS -
- Number of Programs- 15
- Frontloader Wash Programs- Bedding, Mixed, Favourite, Gym Wear, Extra Dirty, Machine Clean, Fast 15, Daily 39, Full Load 60, Eco Cotton, Delicate, Drain & Spin, Rinse & Spin
- Wash Options- Rinse Hold, Extra Rinse, Delay End, Plus Hygiene, Spin Selection, Wash Temperatures, Rinse, Drain & Spin, Soak, Vapour, Quick Wash
- Dispenser- Fabric Conditioner Dispenser, Powder or Liquid Detergent Dispenser
- Type of Controls- Electronic, Rotary
- Control Panel Colour- White
- Functions Available- Child Lock, PreMix, Time Save, Add Clothes
- Type of Display- LCD
- Drum Material- Stainless Steel
- Door Lock- Yes
- Cabinet Colour- White
- Cabinet Material- Painted Galvanized Steel
- Water Pressure Requirements Min- 50
- Water Pressure Requirements Max- 800
- Water Supply- Cold
- Maximum Spin Speed- 1200
- Variable Spin Speed- Yes
- Number of Spin Speeds- 4
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||9|
|Motor Type||Inverter Motor|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Cold Only|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||1200|
|Water Star Rating||4 Stars|
|Energy Efficiency||4 Stars|
|Type||Front Load Washer|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WWF9024M5WA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.