- SAME DAY DESPATCH
- GUARANTEED BEST VALUE
- ALL ITEMS BRAND NEW
The Westinghouse WRJ900UW Fixed Rangehood is like no other. It sports a 200m3/hr airflow, eliminating those disgusting cooking odours, as well as reducing heat and condensation in your kitchen. What's more? The WRJ900UW's 3 fan speed settings makes extracting air a breeze! Its incandescent lighting helps you illuminate the cooktop. The WRJ900UW features a 900mm width with a 160mm height.
Model No: WRJ900UW
- 900 mm wide
- 3 fan speeds
- 3 filters
- 200 m3/hr airflow
- White finish
- Single Fan
- Front recirculating option
- Colour: White
- Width:900 mm
- Height:160 mm
- Depth:500 mm
What is shipping like you may ask? FAST, EFFICIENT and RELIABLE
- Set shipping prices are for Major Capital Cities only. We may charge you an extra delivery fee. Please contact us to check if you will incur any extra charges.
- Items labelled as Free Shipping are based on a select group of metro cities and post codes. We aim to provide Free Shipping to as many cities and post codes as possible.
- Our items are usually dispatched within 1-3 business days from when payment is cleared, with rare occasions exceeding this time.
- Some dispatch and delivery delays can occur due to various reasons out of our control.We do not ship to PO Boxes, due to the sizes and value of our products.
- Deliveries being made to an Island or a Regional location may incur an additional fee, please contact us to confirm if you will be charged a fee, as every case is treated uniquely.
- All items are shipped via our own drivers, Australia Post and Allied Express.
- No weekend, public holidays or after hours delivery is available as these are not working days. Delivery is only from Door to Door. If you require removal and/or installation, please advise us before purchasing goods – we will assist to your needs.
- With our larger bulkier items, deliveries are made Door to Door, to an easy location within the premises and are only delivered to the ground floor of the address provided. If you would like it to be man handled into your household please contact us and we will be able to discuss your case, as we believe every customer is unique.
- Customer may have to pay extra postage fee for any item that was not delivered due to no one being available at the delivery address at the expected time. If an item is returned to us due to incorrect information or a missed delivery, we may have to recharge you for delivery fees.
- In an event where demand exceeds available supply, shipping times may be delayed. Please refer to our FAQ our contact us if you have further queries which haven't been answered.
- Please Note: We as Appliances Giant will do everything to please our customers but if we believe that a customer refuses to comply with the terms of sale, we carry the right to cancel an order if we believe the customer demands are excessive. However this is our last resort, so if there are any issues, please contact us via Phone or Email.
Not just an online business, Appliances Giant is a true "bricks and mortar" type business with a store location and warehousing in Sydney's West.
From humble beginnings, Appliances Giant has gone from strength to strength in the market, meeting the needs of consumers who want a product at a price they can afford. We started at the grass roots level so we have an intimate knowledge of our customers and what our customers needs are - we're here to help!
We gladly stock all major brands, including a few local and upcoming underdogs. Appliances Giant core range continues to expand, as we aim to ensure we are offering the very latest in consumer needs. We aim to meet customer product expectations, from the moment the are looking to purchase a product and even throughout the warranty period.
Appliances Giant provides a wide range in categories, including:
- TV & Audio
- Kitchen & Cooking
- Heating & Cooling
- Small Appliances
Our Additional Services include:
- Extended Warranty by Lumley a subdivision of Wesfarmers Ltd available on all items
- Installation of New Appliance and Removal of Old Appliance (Only Available for Sydney Metro)
Whether you are looking for a Kettle, Refrigerator or Fan, at Appliances Giant be sure that you will receive the most competitive value as we are continually CRUSHING COMPETITOR PRICES!
Address: 81 Ware Street, Fairfield NSW 2165
Phone: (02) 9754 2890
Fax: (02) 9754 2900
Trading Hours (Sydney, AEST):
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Weekends: 10:00am - 4:00pm
CLOSED PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 900mm width
- single fan
- 3 fan speeds
- 200m 3/hr max. airflow
- noise level dB (high/low) 62/51
- 3 filters
- front circulating option
Dimensions H x W x D (mm): 898 x 500 x 160
|Noise when working||62.00 dB|
|Clean Filter Indicator||No|
|Number of filters||3|
|Automatic power off||No|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
|Motor Type||Centrifugal Motor|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.