Beko 90cm Built-in Gas Cooktop
Known for designing innovative appliances with modern aesthetics, Beko outdoes itself with every new release. Beko BCT90GX gas cooktop features a sleek and minimalistic design that complements a wide scope of décor settings. It features 5 differently sized burners’ places at an optimal distance, allowing you to use them all at the same time. This 90cm cooktop allows you to cook multiple dishes to serve big gatherings at home associated with parties and celebrations. Each burner features a separate control knob that allows for flame adjustments to high and low as per the cooking requirements.
Beko BCT90GX built-in cooktop has a stainless steel finish that resists corrosion and abrasion, offering a long-term performance. It has an integrated ignition that eliminates the need for manually lighting the flame. If the flame is extinguished accidentally the gas supply to the burner is immediately halted, ensuring a safe user experience.
- Elegant Design: Beko BCT90GX cooktop has a minimalistic single hob design and a stainless-steel finish the flawlessly blends with other kitchen appliances, offering a hint of sophistication to your kitchens.
- Burner Layout: This gas stove comes with differently sized burners that include a wok burner. All the burners are easily accessible and accommodate both large and small size griddles, saucepans, and other cooking pots.
- Bulk Volume Cooking: Designed to serve all your cooking requirements, this stainless-steel cooktop allows you to use all the burners at the same time to prepare an assortment of dishes.
- Easy to Clean: This 90cm cooktop features a smooth surface that makes clean-up a breeze. It can be wiped over with a damp cloth and mild cleanser.
- Safe-to-Use: This built-in gas cooktop has an automatic cut-off feature that stops the supply to a burner if the flame is extinguished accidentally by a gush of wind or an overflowing boiling pot.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Cooktop
- Cooktop Type: Gas Burners
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Gas
- Cooktop Classification (cm): 90cm
- Height (mm): 95 mm
- Width (mm): 910 mm
- Depth (mm): 510 mm
- Weight (kg): 17.3 kg
- Cut Out Width (mm): 860 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Number of Cooktop Burners or Zones: 5
- Wok Burner: Yes
- Cooking Zones:
- Rear Left Zone: 6.7Mj/h
- Rear Right Zone: 11.3 Mj/h
- Front Left Zone: 6.7 Mj/h
- Front Right Zone: 3.9 Mj/h
- Wok Zone: 14.4 Mj/h
OTHER FEATURES -
- Controly Type: Knobs
- Number of Knob Controls: 4
- Trivets: Cast Iron
- Easy Clean Cooking Surface: Yes
- High Efficiency Gas Burner: Yes
- Ignition: Electronic
- Easy to Clean Cooktop: Yes
- Adapt for LPG Gas: Yes, via included Conversion Kit
- Suitable for Natural Gas: Yes
- Gas Consumption: 43mj/h
- Cooking Levels: Variable
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Flame Failure Device: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Voltage/Frequency: 220-240V~50/60Hz
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years + 3 Years on Extra Warranty by Registration with Beko within 90 days of Purchase.
- Note: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||860|
|Cooktop Burners||5 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Beko BCT90GX is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.