Breville Coffee and Spice Grinder
Breville BCG200BSS allows you to enjoy fresh aromatic herbs, spices and coffee. Designed with stainless steel, this grinder adds a classic appeal to your interiors. The stainless-steel construction resists corrosion and can remain serviceable for longer. Breville BCG200BSS coffee and spice grinder has stainless-steel blades that perform the grinding function with precision. It offers finely grinded particles with reserved flavours. It has a capacity oil one cup dry ingredients, you can add spices, herbs or coffee beans. The removable bowl offers convenience of a quick clean up, you can easily remove the bowl and rinse it with water. The stainless-steel bowl prevents mixing of flavours of different ingredients.
Breville coffee and spice grinder is equipped with a motor of 200W. It requires electrical; connection of 220-240V.
- Grinds coffee, herbs, spices
- Durable stainless-steel exteriors
- Well-organized stainless-steel blades
- Removable Bowl
- Motor of 200W
- Requires 220-240V electric connection
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Finish Colour Description: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Blade Type: Stainless Steel
- Hopper capacity: 75g/12 cups of coffee
- 1 Cup Capacity
- Height (mm): 201 mm
- Width (mm): 117 mm
- Depth (mm): 117 mm
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS -
- Stainless Steel
OTHER FEATURES -
- Multi-purpose grinder for coffee & spices
- Removable stainless steel bowl
- Settings: Press and Release
- Voltage (V): 220-240 Volts
- Power (W): 200 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Replacement Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Hopper Capacity||75g / 12 Cups of Coffee|
|Blade Type||Stainless Steel|
|Settings||Press and Release|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Breville BCG200BSS is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.