Breville Aroma Style Electronic Brewer
Breville BCM600BLK brewer will reduce your coffee preparation time with its quick and smooth coffee preparation. Equipped with an LCD display, the coffee brewer is easy to use. The programmable timer allows you to set brewing time beforehand to eliminate everyday function setting hassles. Pre-setting coffee timer prepares the selected type of beverage in advance which saves time and labour. The multiple flow system of the brewer can be relied on for optimum coffee extraction. Breville coffee brewer has the non dip valve system that allows you to stop the brewing cycle any time before the carafe is finished filling as per your convenience.
It is equipped with a powerful motor of 1000W for uninterrupted operation. It has a thermostat controlled hot plate that can keep coffee hot and servable for up to two hours.
- Stainless-steel and plastic construction
- Auto-on button to set pre-timer
- User-friendly LCD display
- Hot plate controlled by a thermostat
- Powerful motor of 1000W
- Requires 220-240V electric connection
- Finish Colour: Black
- Capacity: 12 Cup
- Coffee Machine Type: Coffee Brewer
- Height (mm): 425 mm
- Width (mm): 360 mm
- Depth (mm): 300 mm
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS -
- Plastic with Stainless Steel Trims
OTHER FEATURES -
- Auto Power Off
- LCD Display
- Programmable Drip Coffee Maker
- Multiple flow system for optimum coffee extraction
- Removable mesh filter basket with removable filter holder
- Non Drip Valve System
- Pre-set Timer
- External water gauge
- AUTO ON button with ‘Auto-brew’
- Thermostat Controlled Hot Plate
- Glass carafe with hinged lid
- Power (W): 1000 Watts
- Voltage (V): 220-240 Volts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: Replacement Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Control Type||Auto On Button|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Breville BCM600BLK is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.