Breville Thermal Pro Stainless Frying Pan
Breville BEF560BSS frying pan is designed with dual construction of aluminium and stainless steel. It ensures efficient heat transfer and heat retention in the pan, for even cooking of dishes. The non-stick surface of the pan allows you to cook your dishes with less amount of oil. Breville thermal frying pan has a pan tilt lever, steam vent hole and glass lid. The glass lid allows you to monitor your cooking process and the steam vent removes excess steam from the pan. Designed to reduce the cleaning troubles of the consumer, this Breville thermal pro has a dishwasher safe lid and frying pan. You can run these through a dishwasher cycle for a quick clean-up. It allows you to control the temperatures from simmer, sear, sauté, keep warm and stir-fry.
This Breville BEF560BSS Thermal Pro comes with trivets for roasting and steaming. With a large capacity it is suitable for preparing meal in huge quantity. Thermal Pro frying pan requires an electrical connection of 220-240V
- Large cooking capacity
- Dual construction with stainless steel and aluminium
- Non-stick cooking surface
- Precise temperature control settings
- Dishwasher safe pan and lid
- Glass lid to monitor cooking
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Frypan Type: Electric Frypan
- Height (mm): 193 mm
- Width (mm): 500 mm
- Depth (mm): 308 mm
- Large 780 x 390 x 310 mm deep rectangular fry pan
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Trivet for Steaming and Roasting
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS -
- Dual-ply construction of aluminum bonded to stainless steel with an 18/10 Stainless Steel Cooking surface
OTHER FEATURES -
- PFOA Free Non-Stick Coating
- Pan Tilt Lever
- Settings: Sear, Simmer, Sauté, Pan Fry and Keep Warm
- Both frypan and lid are dishwasher safe
- Dishwasher Safe parts
- Voltage (V): 220-240 Volts
- Power (W): 2400 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Replacement and 25 Years Guarantee on Stainless Steel Cooking surface
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Frypan Type||Electric Frypan|
|Settings||Sear, Simmer, Sauté, Pan Fry and Keep Warm|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Breville BEF560BSS is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.