Breville Compact Cafe Espresso Machine
Enjoy restaurant-style freshly brewed coffee at home with Breville BES250BSS espresso machine. It features three filters for a single shot, double shot as well as a pod. The stainless steel filters work on the innovative Breville's unique dual wall crema technology that adds a rich flavour and smooth texture to the coffee. Equipped with an adjustable steam wand that creates third-wave speciality coffee. Featuring a warming tray, this espresso machine can heat up to 6 cups of coffee simultaneously. The tray is made with high-quality aluminium material that resists normal wear and abrasive factors, ensuring long-term use.
Breville BES250BSS Compact Cafe coffee maker is equipped with a dual-action control dial which activates the steam wand for texturing milk on the left side and starts extraction when turned to the right. It has a thermoblock heating system that ensures the espresso is at the right temperatures when extracted. It features an indicator light, placed on the front that turns to orange when the machine is heating, and switches off automatically when the appliance is ready to prepare the coffee.
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Thermoblock heating system
- Dual-action control dial
- Stainless steel filters
- Adjustable steam wand
- Space-saving design
- Finish Colour: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Coffee Machine
- Coffee Machine Type: Manual
- Height (mm): 327 mm
- Width (mm): 290 mm
- Depth (mm): 231 mm
- Weight (Kg): 6.5 Kg
- Removable Water Tank Capacity (L): 2.75L
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Stainless steel jug
- 50mm portafilter
- Tamper/measuring spoon
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS -
- Stainless Steel
OTHER FEATURES -
- Heating System: Thermocoil - Integrated stainless steel water path accurately controls water temperature
- Purge Function: Automatically adjusts water temperatures after steam for optimal espresso temperature
- Settings: Manual control over espresso shot volume
- Pump pressure: 15 Bar
- Warming Tray
- Steam Wand
- Espresso Extraction
- Selector Dial
- Pre-brew function
- Filter eject system
- 1 and 2 cup advanced dual wall crema system filters
- Advanced Dual Wall System assists with a thicker richer crema
- Extra large cup height - ideal for coffee mugs
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Built-in tool tray for storing accessories
- Has Milk Frother: Yes
- Voltage (V): 220 - 240 Volts
- Power (W): 1700 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Limited Product Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Has Milk Frother||Yes|
|Coffee Machine Type||Manual|
|Colour||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Colour||Brushed Stainless Steel|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Breville BES250BSS is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.