Breville Compact Café Espresso Machine
Treat your family with café-style coffee with coffee brewer by Breville. It comes with three filters incorporated with Breville’s dual-wall crema technology that delivers perfectly brewed coffee with rich texture. These filters are made using stainless steel that resists normal wear and tear to ensure a longer serviceable life. Breville BES250BSS espresso machine is equipped with a dual-action dial, which can be turned towards the right for coffee extraction or towards left for activating steam wand. The integrated steam wand delivers perfectly textured milk.
Compact Café coffee machine features a warming tray which can heat up to six espresso cups simultaneously. With a Thermoblock heating system, this electric coffee machine ensures coffee is delivered at the right temperatures. It features a heating indicator light that glows orange when the brewer is heating up and automatically turns off when the coffee machine is ready to brew an espresso.
- Brushed Stainless-steel Exteriors
- Aluminum Warming Tray
- 2.75L Removable Water Tank
- Stainless-steel construction
- Automatic Temperature Adjustment
- Finish Colour: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Coffee Machine
- Coffee Machine Type: Manual
- Height (mm): 327 mm
- Width (mm): 290 mm
- Depth (mm): 231 mm
- Weight (Kg): 6.5 Kg
- Removable Water Tank Capacity (L): 2.75L
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Stainless steel jug
- 50mm portafilter
- Tamper/measuring spoon
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS -
- Stainless Steel
OTHER FEATURES -
- Heating System: Thermocoil - Integrated stainless steel water path accurately controls water temperature
- Purge Function: Automatically adjusts water temperatures after steam for optimal espresso temperature
- Settings: Manual control over espresso shot volume
- Pump pressure: 15 Bar
- Warming Tray
- Steam Wand
- Espresso Extraction
- Selector Dial
- Pre-brew function
- Filter eject system
- 1 and 2 cup advanced dual wall crema system filters
- Advanced Dual Wall System assists with a thicker richer crema
- Extra large cup height - ideal for coffee mugs
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Built-in tool tray for storing accessories
- Has Milk Frother: Yes
- Voltage (V): 220 - 240 Volts
- Power (W): 1700 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Limited Product Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Coffee Machine Type||Manual|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Finish Colour||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Has Milk Frother||Yes|
|Product Type||Coffee Machine|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Breville BES250BSS is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.