Breville Soft Top Pure Kettle
Upgrade to Breville fast boiling kettle to reduce your water boiling time. It has a capacity of 1.7L and is designed with high visibility BPA-free dual windows that makes it easy to monitor the boiling process. The Soft Top lid prevent splashing of hot water and releases the steam. Breville BKE700BSS kettle is equipped with illuminated power button, and has an auto shut-off feature. The Soft Top Pure kettle automatically turns of the boiling process when the water has reached the boiling point, eliminating the need for manually shutting down the kettle.
With a compact design Breville electric kettle will occupy only a small footprint in your kitchen space and will not interrupt other appliances. It extends the convenience of the user with its cordless jug that comes with a 360 degrees multi directional base with cord storage wrap.
- Cordless jug with 1.7L capacity
- Soft top lid for steam release
- Automatic shutdown function
- Illuminated on and off button
- Brushed stainless steel construction
- Requires 220-240V electric connection
- Finish Colour: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Kettle
- Height (mm): 245 mm
- Width (mm): 238 mm
- Depth (mm): 160 mm
- Jug Capacity (L): 1.7L / 7 Cup Capacity
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS -
- Stainless Steel
OTHER FEATURES -
- Settings: Illuminated power On and Off
- BPA Free Tritan Jug
- Automatic shut-off and boil dry protection
- Soft top lid
- Cordless jug with 360° multidirectional base with cord storage wrap
- Dual sided, high visibility water windows
- Voltage (V): 220-240 Volts
- Power (W): 2400 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Replacement Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cord Or Cordless||Cordless|
|Jug Capacity (L)||1.7|
|Settings||Illuminated power On and Off|
|Colour||Brushed Stainless Steel|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Breville BKE700BSS is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.