Breville the Milk Café Frother
Breville BMF600BSS is an efficient kitchen appliance designed to froth milk and milk-based beverages. Boasting a stainless steel body, the milk frother gives your hot chocolate a creamy consistency or ensures that your latte or cappuccino is smooth. It uses induction heating and spinning to make small bubbles. The kitchen appliance lets you choose the appropriate frothing disc, setting temperature and hit start to get a perfect beverage. Once the Milk Café reaches your desired temperature the machine automatically shuts off.
BMF600BSS milk frother is easy-to-clean. The jug can be tossed right into the dish washer as you enjoy the hot milk drink. The appliance comes with a measuring cup for measuring and adding ingredients when you mix ingredients for hot chocolate or chai tea.
- Induction heating for even heat distribution
- Automatic off when the Milk Café reaches desired temperature
- Easy-to-clean and dishwasher safe
- Measuring cup for adding ingredients
- Gross capacity 740mL
- Cold stir, warm, optimum temperature and hot
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Finish Colour Description: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Coffee Brewer
- Height (mm): 273 mm
- Width (mm): 171 mm
- Depth (mm): 199 mm
- Water Tank Capacity (L): 3 Cups (740 ml)
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Latte Frothing Disc
- Cappuccino Frothing Disc
- Measuring cap for measuring and adding ingredients once mixing has started
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS -
- Stainless Steel
OTHER FEATURES -
- Dual Filter Basket: Flat Bottom & Cone style Baskets included
- Settings: Cold Stir, Warm, Optimum Temperature & Hot
- Large Capacity Stainless Steel Jug
- Foams up to 3 cups of milk
- Dishwasher Safe parts
- Induction Heating
- Assist Lid
- Temperature Control: Dial
- Voltage (V): 220-240 Volts
- Power (W): 500 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Limited Product Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Capacity||3 Cups (740 ml)|
|Settings||Cold Stir, Warm, Optimum Temperature & Hot|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Breville BMF600BSS is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.