Breville Bit More Plus Toaster
Upgrade to this all new Breville BTA435BSS toaster and treat your family with perfectly toasted breads. It has a capacity of two extra-large slices of bread. Designed to enhance your toasting experience this Breville toaster comes with a manually operated lever. The Lift and Look lever allow you to check the bread slices without interfering with the toast cycle. It features six browning controls where one is for the lightest and six is the darkest browning.
With additional settings like Fruit Bread, frozen, cancellation and A Bit More button, this toaster automatically adapts to the toasting requirements. You can also add an extra 30 seconds to the toasting cycle with the unique A Bit More button.
- Brushed stainless-steel design
- Two extra-long toasting slots
- Lift and Look manual lever
- A Bit More button
- Six browning controls
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Finish Colour Description: Brushed stainless steel
- Lifting Mechanism: Manual Lever
- 2 slice toaster
- Height (mm): 193 mm
- Width (mm): 292 mm
- Depth (mm): 174 mm
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS -
- Brushed Stainless Steel design
OTHER FEATURES -
- A Bit More Button
- Extra 30 seconds more to the toasting cycle
- Browning Control Settings: '1' lightest to '6' darkest
- Defrost Settings
- Functions Settings: 'Fruit Bread", "Lift & Look", 'A Bit More', frozen and cancel functions
- Manual Lift and Look
- Self Centreing
- Slot Design: 2 extra long, wide and deep toasting slots for larger bread
- Voltage (V): 220-240 Volts
- Power (W): 1050 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Replacement Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Lifting Mechanism||Manual Lever|
|Functions Settings||'Fruit Bread", "Lift & Look", 'A Bit More', frozen and cancel functions|
|Browning Control Settings||'1' lightest to '6' darkest|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Breville BTA435BSS is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.