Breville the Light and Fluffy
Make quick omelettes and scrambled egg dishes easily using Breville LEG250GRY. The omelette maker contains deep cooking pockets to fit up to 2 large eggs per omelette without any need to flip. The Light and Fluffy omelette maker has a cool-touch handle that helps prevent burn-related injuries while opening and closing the lid. The kitchen appliance has programmable countdown timer with auto-off function. You can thus set and forget the cooking. This is a handy snack maker with customizable cooking lengths so you can make omelette just the way you like.
For easier clean up LEG250GRY Light and Fluffy has PFOA-free non-stick cooking plates a no-mess moat. It has in-built cord storage for easy, clutter-free organization.
- Equipped with cool touch handle
- Countdown timer with Auto-off feature
- Cooks up to 2 eggs per omelette
- Features stainless steel body and aluminium non-stick plate
- Overflow moat that catches and cooks overflow
- Features Digital LED display
- A Bit More setting
- Designed to make light and fluffy omelettes, quiches and cakes
- Finish Colour: Grey
- Product Type: Egg Cooker
- Height (mm): 291 mm
- Width (mm): 231 mm
- Depth (mm): 121 mm
- Cooks up to 2 eggs per omelette and fits all your favourite fillings
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Measuring cup accurately measures the right amount of water for soft, medium or hard boiled eggs
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS -
- Stainless Steel
- Aluminium non-stick cooking plate
OTHER FEATURES -
- Digital LED Countdown Timer
- Settings: A Bit More Setting
- Voltage (V): 220-240 Volts
- Power (W): 1000 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Replacement Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Settings||A Bit More Setting|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Breville LEG250GRY is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.