Breville Set and Serve Cooker
Breville LRC210WHT cooker has a capacity of steaming 8 cups of rice at once. It cooks light and fluffy rice and turns off before the rice can turn groggy. Designed with a toughened glass lid, the cooker allows you to monitor the cooking process. The aluminium non-stick cooking bowl ensures rice doesn’t stick to the surface and offers ease of cleaning. It features a BPA-free stainless-steel steaming tray that is ideal for steaming vegetables, fish, and poultry in their natural flavours and juices.
Breville Set and Serve cooker has an automatic turn-off mode where the cooker turns to keep warm mode after the rice has cooked, it remains in ‘keep warm’ mode for 5 hours and then shuts down automatically eliminating the need for manual turn off. It requires a 220-240V electrical connection for operation.
- Toughened glass lid with steam vent
- Aluminium non-stick cooking bowl
- BPA-free stainless steel tray
- Cooking capacity of 8/16 cups
- Keep warm mode
- Requires 220-240V electrical connection
- Finish Colour: White
- Product Type: Rice Cooker
- Height (mm): 260 mm
- Width (mm): 308 mm
- Depth (mm): 254 mm
- 8 Cups
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Measuring Cup and Serving Spoon
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS -
- White Metal Housing
OTHER FEATURES -
- Settings: Keep Warm Function
- Makes 16 cups of cooked rice with just one touch of a button. Controls temperature and switches to 'keep warm' automatically once the rice is cooked
- Removable Non- Stick Cooking Bowl with Level Indicator
- Lid: Toughened Glass Lid With Steam Vent
- Removable Power Cord
- Non-stick cooking bowl reduces clean up
- Voltage (V): 220-240 Volts
- Power (W): 500 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Years
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Settings||Cook or Keep Warm|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Breville LRC210WHT is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.