Cygnett 2m Black Lightning to USB-C Cable
If you have been looking for a replacement for the malfunctioning or broken original iPhone charging cable, Cygnett CY2801PCCCL Lightning to USB-C cord would be a great choice. It is engineered to power-up your iPhone battery from 0 to 50% in a quick 30 minutes duration. The charging cable is three times faster than the conventional 5W cord and supports up to 18W charging. It is compatible with most iPad models and provides a charging speed of up to 29W which is more than twice when compared with the 12W cord that comes with most iPads. Designed to meet the Apple performance standards, this USB charging cable incorporates DuPont and trade Kevlar aramid fibre that exhibits excellent durability.
Cygnett CY2801PCCCL iPad charging cable features a stainless steel housing and metal alloy finished connectors that resist normal abrasive factors, surviving heavy-duty usage. It is designed to endure several bend cycles, thus can be compactly rolled over for easy portability.
- Black colour
- Compatible with iPhones and iPads
- Supports 12W fast charging for iPhone
- Supports 29W fast charging for iPads
- Meets Apple's performance standards
- Lightweight and space-saving design
- Finish Colour: Black
- Finish Colour Description: Metallic Alloy Finish
- Material: Stainless Steel Housing with Kevlar® Core
- Cable Type: USB-C Cable
KEY FEATURES -
- Lightning to USB-C Cable
- Length: 2m
- Compatible for Charging: iPhones, iPads, iPodes
- Fast Charging for iPhone: Yes
- 0-50% iPhone Battery Life in Just 30 Mins.
- Certified for 20000 Bend Cycles: Yes
- Fast Charging for iPad: 30 W
- Fast Charging for iPhone: 18 W
- Made for:
- iPhone 5 Onwards
- iPad (4th, 5th, 6th, 7th Generation)
- iPad Air (1st, 2nd, 3rd Generation)
- iPad Mini (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Generation)
- Apple Airpods
- iPod Nano 7th Generation
- iPod Touch (5th, 6th, 7th Generation)
- iPad Pro (9.7 Inch, 10.5 Inch and 12.9 Inch Models, Except 3rd Generation Models, which use USB-C)
- DuPont™ Kevlar® Aramid Fibre: Yes
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years
- Warranty Note: 5 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Power - For iPad (W)||30|
|Power - For iPhone (W)||18|
|Compatible for Charging||iPhones, iPads, iPodes|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Cygnett CY2801PCCCL is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.