Delonghi Dragon4 1500W White Oil Column Heater
Delonghi presents the high on performance and extremely reliable TRD41500ET Oil Column Heater that is specifically designed to radiate instant heat without producing any noise. Make your bedroom cosier and let the warmth surround you on a cold day. This Oil Column Heater offers long-lasting and uniform warmth with the help of the long thermal inertia of the oil, which is present inside the unit. This portable oil heater is designed with 3 heat settings that help you to select the desired range to suit your requirements. With 1500 watts of heating power, this Delonghi TRD41500ET Dragon4 Heater will silently spread the heat evenly across the room or wherever it is placed. You can place this heater anywhere, the compact and portable design takes up less floor area and thus, suitable to be placed anywhere.
Delonghi TRD41500ET is designed with a unique “chimney" with special coil fins' shape, which helps in the rapid flow of the hot air for consistent heat distribution. This heater has a smart digital control panel to set the desired temperature, and automatic start or off time as well. The column heater has a 455mm width, a 665mm height, and a 305mm depth.
- Long-Lasting Heat: The White Oil Coloum Heater is a smart choice to keep the room warmer for a bit longer, and thanks to the heated oil inside, which maintains the warmth even when the unit is switched off.
- Chimney Design: The uniquely designed chimney with special coil fins shape contributes to quickly distribute the heat in an even and consistent manner. It helps to warm the room quickly.
- Easy Digital Control Panel: Delonghi smart heater is designed with a digital control panel that helps in setting the power level, desired room temperature, and automatic start or off time as well (interval from - 0,5 h and 24 h)
- ECO Function: The Eco Plus function in the heater is designed to automatically control the power setting. It helps in regulating the 3 different power levels in accordance with the target temperature and simultaneously optimises energy consumption as well.
- Noiseless: The Coloum heater makes no noise and spread the heat evenly. It makes no disturbance wherever placed.
- Finish Colour: White
- Heater Type: Oil Column Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Height (mm): 665
- Width (mm): 455
- Depth (mm): 305
OTHER FEATURES -
- Heating Power - Max (W): 1500W
- Heat Output: 1.5 kW
- Timer: Yes-24 Hours
- Anti-Frost Function: Yes
- Functions: Plugin Convenience, Eco Mode
- Adjustable Temperature: Yes
- Soft Easy Wheels: Yes
- Portable: Yes
- Electronic Control Panel: Yes
- Number of Heat Settings 3
- Fins: 7 (to maximize radiant surface)
- Overheating Safety Thermal Cut-Off: Yes
- Automatic Tilt Switch: Yes
- On/Off Indicator Light: Yes
- Room Thermostat: Yes
- Cord Storage: Yes
- Castors: Yes
- 7 Years Warranty
|On/Off Indicator Light||Yes|
|Heating Power - Max (W)||1500|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Delonghi TRD41500ET is covered by 7 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.