Delonghi Dragon4 2400W Oil Column Heater with Timer
Make your room a cosy place to spend time with your friend and family on a cold winter evening. Delonghi TRD42400MT Oil Column Heater is specifically designed to make your room or any other place warmer. This heater with pre-assembled folding castors produces waves of heat and warmth cost-effectively and efficiently. The long thermal inertia of the oil, which is inside the units helps to keep the room warm a bit longer than the usual, even after the unit is switched off. You can easily manage the room thermostat, power settings, and set the 24h programmable timer as well. The Oil Column Heater has been designed using a unique chimney that has special coil fins to provide a rapid flow of the hot air in the room. This keeps the air flow consistent.
Delonghi TRD42400MT heater is an ideal pick for most of the homes. It makes no noise and thus, spreads the hot air silently throughout your room. The compact and unique design takes up less floor area while the portable design makes it easy to carry anywhere.
- Unique Design: The column heater's thermal cut-off design will help prevent any hazards that happen due to overheating. Thus, be ensured about the performance.
- Long-Lasting Heat: Delonghi Oil Coloum Heater ensures that even after the unit is switched off, the room remains a bit warmer and this is owing to the heated oil inside that maintains the heat for a bit longer.
- Chimney Design: The modern oil heater has a unique chimney design with special coil fins' shape to maintain the consistency of hot air flow distribution.
- Easy to Move: The heater is given a modern and portable design that helps in moving it conveniently anywhere. The heater is ready to use and requires no assembly operation.
- Adjustable Knobs: The adjustable knobs of the heater make it easy to set the desired room heating temperature, giving you the control of temperature along with the power and timer settings as well.
- Finish Colour: White
- Heater Type: Oil Column Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Height (mm): 650 mm
- Width (mm): 570 mm
- Depth (mm): 270 mm
OTHER FEATURES -
- Heating Power - Max (W): 2400W
- Heat Output: 2.4 kW
- Timer: Yes-24 Hours
- Anti-Frost Function: Yes
- Functions: Plugin Convenience, Eco Mode
- Adjustable Temperature: Yes
- Soft Easy Wheels: Yes
- Portable: Yes
- Electronic Control Panel: Yes
- Control Type: Knobs
- Number of Heat Settings 3
- Fins: 11 (to maximize radiant surface)
- Overheating Safety Thermal Cut-Off: Yes
- Automatic Tilt Switch: Yes
- Switch with Indicator Light: Yes
- Room Thermostat: Yes
- Cord Storage: Yes
- Castors: Yes
- Pre-assembled Castors: Yes
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 7 Years
- Warranty Note: 7 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|On/Off Indicator Light||Yes|
|Heating Power - Max (W)||2400|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Delonghi TRD42400MT is covered by 7 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.