Electrolux Front Load Washer with Jet System
With continuous innovation in home appliances, Electrolux has introduced front load washer. It is designed with an extra-large door that makes loading and unloading of clothing quick and convenient. With a capacity of 7.5Kg, this washer is suitable for serving the needs of small and medium-sized families and shared apartments. It features a stainless-steel drum that stands strong against the test of time to deliver a long-lasting performance.
The Electrolux EWF7524CDWA washer features white coloured-exteriors that easily blends with various décor settings. It is installed with various washing programs that perform a gentle washing function on the clothing. This front load washer comes with a vapour cycle that removes germs and allergens from the garments. The 7.5 Kg washing machine comes with an efficient EcoInverter motor that ensures uninterrupted performance.
- Multiple Programs: The Electrolux 7.5 Kg washer is installed with 15 programs that offer the versatility of adjusting the washing cycles with each load. One of the most notable washing programs is the wool program, which is accredited by Woolmark, it helps in safely washing the delicate woollen garments.
- Vapour Cleaning: To ensure that the laundering session remains less hectic, Electrolux 7.5 Kg washing machine features a vapour cleaning function that reduces creases and wrinkles on the clothing. It also eliminates germs and allergens from the garments.
- Easy Operation: Featuring a display panel, this white coloured washing machine offers the versatility of choosing from multiple wash programs. It comes with an extra-large drum door that allows you to keep a check on the wash cycles.
- Powerful Motor: Equipped with an EcoInverter motor, this front load washing machine ensures smooth operation. This EcoInverter motor is designed with low vibrating parts that promote quieter operation.
- Energy Efficient: With a 4-star energy rating, this Electrolux washing machine consumes less power resulting in the reduction of your household energy bills.
- Finish Colour: White
- Product Type: Front Loader Washer
- Height (mm): 850 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 575 mm
- Weight (Kg): 67.5 Kg
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 870 x 635 x 615 mm
CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL -
- Drum material: Stainless Steel
- Cabinet Mterial: Painted Galvanized Steel
WASH PROGRAMS -
- Number of Programs: 15
- Frontloader Wash Programs: Delicates,bedding,spin,mixed,energy saver,cottons,Tub clean,Wool,Daily 60,Vapour refresh,Rinse + spin,Sports,Quick 15,Favourite,Baby Care
- Wash Options: Wash temperatures,pre wash,vapour,Time Manager,Delay end,Extra Rinse,spin selection,Save Favourite,Child Lock
- Dispenser: Pre-wash dispenser,Powder or liquid detergent dispenser,Fabric softener dispenser
- Wash and Dry Programs: No
- Wash and Dry Options: No
ENERGY FOR WASHING -
- Energy Star Rating: 4 Stars
- Energy Consumption Warm (KWhr/yr): 294
- Water Efficiency Star Rating: 4.5
- Water consumption (litres): 64
- Noise level (dBA): 52
- Type of Controls: Rotary,Touch button
- Control Panel Colour: White
- Functions Available: Prewash,time manager,delay end,Save Favourite,extra rinse,Vapour,Child Lock
- Type of display: LED
- Reversible: No
- Door Lock: Yes
- Washing capacity (Kg): 7.5 Kg
- Water pressure requirements min: 50
- Water pressure requirements max: 800
- Water Supply: Cold
- Maximum Spin Speed: 1200
- Variable Spin Speed: Yes
- Number of Spin Speeds: 4
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Washer Type||Front Load Washer|
|Water Star Rating||4.5|
|Energy Star Rating Wash||4|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||7.5|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Cold Only|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Electrolux EWF7524CDWA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.