Esatto 60cm Stainless Steel Slideout Rangehood
Esatto is reputed for delivering high quality and affordable kitchen appliances that are designed to suit the Australian lifestyle. One such product is 60cm Slideout Rangehood that features stainless-steel finish grease filters that can be removed and washed in the dishwasher. The ESL60D2S kitchen chimney has in-built LED lighting within the unit that can be switched on to illuminate the countertop.
The Esatto 60cm Rangehood effectively removes smoke, fumes, and odours from your recipes. With a maximum extraction rate of up to 440m3/ hr. The Slideout design of this Rangehood delivers a sleek, streamlined appearance. All you need to do is slide the end out of the unit and the chimney will begin extracting the fumes from your food.
- Powerful Extraction: The Esatto ESL60D2S is capable of drawing out hundreds of cubic metres of air per hour. This reduces the fumes from the cooking and makes the air in the house clean.
- Well-lit Cooking Area: The stainless steel Rangehood is equipped with built-in LED light that keeps your cooktop illuminated. It improves the usability of your working space.
- Easy to Clean: The 60cm kitchen chimney has removable grease filters that are dishwasher safe. The hood is easy to maintain. All you need to do is wipe it with a damp cloth when you have finished cooking.
- Space-Saving Slideout: The Slideout design of the chimney saves you space in the kitchen and makes it a suitable option for kitchens with limited space. The Rangehood slides out and can be turned on when needed.
- Smoke-free Home: The kitchen appliance effectively removes smoke, fumes, and odours from your cooking and ensures that the smoke does not enter in the living room.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Finish Colur Description: White body with a Stainless Steel Fascia
- Product Type: Rangehood
- Rangehood Type: Slideout
- Height (mm): 176 mm
- Width (mm): 599 mm
- Depth (mm): 278 mm
AIR EXTRACTION -
- Number of Fan Speeds: 1
- Max Air Capacity: 440 m3/hr
- Ducting Location: Top
- Ducting Size: 120 mm
- Number of Filters: 2
- Filter Material: Aluminium
- Dishwasher Safe Filters: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Light Type: LED
- LED Power (W): 2W
- Ducted Installation Only: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Maximum Current Rating: 10 Amps
- Voltage/Frequency: 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
NOISE LEVEL -
- Noise When Working (dB): 65 dB
- Noise When in Operation-low to high (dB): 49-65 dB
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- 2 x Filters
- Expandable 150 mm Ducting Adapter
- 40mm for Ducted Installation
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Number of Fans||1 Fan|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Operating Mode||Ducted Only|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Esatto ESL60D2S is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.