Fisher & Paykel 6kg White Top Loader Washing Machine
Counted among the leading manufacturers of electronics, Fisher & Paykel is committed to enhancing the customer experience with its highly efficient and technologically advanced appliances. Designed to complement a wide scope of decor settings, Fisher & Paykel MW60 washing machine boasts a sleek and contemporary design that blends well with other appliances, adding a hint of eclectic vibe to the interiors. It has a gross capacity of 6kg that allows you to wash family-sized loads of garments at once. With 4 fabric care cycles, this top loading washing machine suits different kinds of garments. It features a flexible finned agitator that reduces tangling and bunching, treating clothes with utmost care.
Fisher & Paykel MW60 washer is equipped with a stainless-steel drum that resists normal wear and tear, ensuring long-lasting use. It is backed with a powerful SmartDrive motor that operates quietly without compromising on the performance, promoting quieter and conversation-friendly indoors.
- Classy Design: With outstanding aesthetics and timeless white coloured exteriors, the top loading washing machine complements both classic and modern decor themes.
- Optimum Capacity: Designed to serve the requirements of domestic households and shared apartments, the 6kg washing machine makes it easy and convenient to wash large loads of clothing at once.
- Multiple Functions: Engineered to take good care of clothing, the freestanding washer features 4 fabric care programs. You can select your preferred wash cycle with each load according to the clothing for excellent cleaning results.
- Innovative Technology: Working on the innovative SmartDrive technology, Fisher & Paykel MW60 washer can detect each load, uses less water, and operate with less moving parts for greater efficiency.
- Hassle-free Installation: This white top loading washing machine has a sleek space-saving design, it occupies a small footprint and can easily adapt to large as well as slightly small spaces.
- AquaWave®- Yes
- Display Type- Digital Display
- Colour- White
- Drum Material- Stainless Steel
- Construction Type- Freestanding
- ProSmart™ Inverter Motor- Yes
- Time Delay- Flexible Time Delay (0 h - 24 h)
- Default Door Hinge- Left
- Door Opening Angle- 170 degree
- Height (mm)- 840
- Width (mm)- 600
- Depth (mm)- 590
- Weight- 69kg
- Packaged Height (mm)- 880
- Packaged Width (mm)- 650
- Packaged Depth (mm)- 600
- Packaged Weight- 70kg
- Number of Programs- 16
- Program 1 - Cottons Program
- Program 2 - Cottons Eco Program
- Program 3 - Synthetics Program
- Program 4 - Daily Quick Program
- Program 5 - Quick 14' Program
- Program 6 - Shirts Program
- Program 7 - Wool Program
- Program 8 - Rinse Program
- Program 9 - Spin & Drain Program
- Program 10 - DrumClean+ Program
- Program 11 - Synthetics Wash & Dry Program
- Program 12 - Cottons Wash & Dry Program
- Program 13 - 4 kg Wash & Dry Program
- Program 14 - Anti-Allergy+ Wash & Dry Program
- Program 15 - Wash & Wear® Program
- Program 16 - Refresh Program
- Function 1 - Prewash
- Function 1 - Pet Hair Removal
- Function 1 - AntiCrease+®
- Function 1 - Drying
- IonGuard®- Yes
- ProSmart™ Inverter Motor- Yes
PERFORMANCE & CONSUMPTION -
- Washing Capacity- 7.5kg
- Drying Capacity- 4kg
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)- 1400
- Drying Type- Water Condensation
- Voltage- 220 - 240 V
- Frequency- 50 Hz
- Energy Star Rating Wash- 4 Stars
- Energy Star Rating Dry- 2.5 Stars
- Energy Consumption- 308 kWh Wash / 166 kWh Dry
- WELS Water Rating- 4 Stars
- Water Consumption- 77 L Wash / 36 L Dry
- Child Lock- Yes
- Overflow Safety- Yes
- Unbalanced Load Control- Yes
- Automatic Water Adjustment- Yes
- 5 Years Product Warranty + 10 Years on Compressor / Inverter Motor (Parts Only)
WELS Model Name: MW60, WELS REGISTRATION NUMBER: C00878, WELS Star Rating: 3, Water consump.(per wash): 78, Water consump.(per kilogram of clothes washed): Regular, High, Warm, Eco
|Energy Star Rating Wash||2|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||1000|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
|Motor Type||SmartDrive™ Motor|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||6|
|Water Star Rating||3|
|Washer Type||Top Load Washer|
|Height With Lid Open (mm)||1350|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Fisher & Paykel MW60 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.