Fisher & Paykel 11kg Front Loader Washing Machine
Combining a generous capacity and cutting-edge technology, Fisher & Paykel WH1160P3 washer is sure to make the laundry task a breeze. Its 11kg capacity and 13 fabric care cycles cater to all kinds of fabric loads, ensuring optimal wash results. This front load washing machine harnesses the power of Steam Refresh to de-wrinkle, deodorize and refresh the clothes waiving off the need for running a full wash cycle. It features a smart 'Add Garment' function, that lets you pause the after for a few minutes to add or remove any fabrics. This 11kg washing machine lets you customise the wash time as per your preference. Thanks to the 'Speed' and 'Eco' functions, you can shorten the rinse or wash time as per the need.
Fisher & Paykel WH1160P3 11kg front load washer is designed to fit in the standard 600mm space, making it an ideal choice for large as well as medium-sized laundry rooms. It works on the innovative SmartDrive technology that delivers an efficient wash, whilst optimising energy efficiency and producing negligible noise.
- Optimum Capacity: This front load washing machine comes equipped with a spacious 11kg drum that can efficiently wash small or bulk loads whilst taking good care of the garments. Thanks to the front load door, it becomes convenient to add or unload duvets and other items.
- Multiple Programs: Fisher & Paykel WH1160P3 washer has 13 fabric care cycles including Bulky, Steam Refresh, Easy Iron, Everyday, Favourite and more. It has a Woolmark-approved cycle that ensures optimum care for your woollen garments.
- Smart Functions: Designed to offer unprecedented performance, this 11kg washing machine features several intelligent programs such as automatic water level, excess foam detection, anti-fungal door gasket, and more.
- Delay Start: For greater convenience, this front load washing machine includes a delay timer function that lets you pre-set the operating times as per the requirement.
- Quieter Performance: This white front load washer uses a combination of efficient motor and smart electronics to deliver a gentler, quieter, and outstanding wash.
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS -
- Height (mm)- 850
- Width (mm)- 600
- Depth (mm)- 665
- Washing Capacity- 11kg
- Energy Rating- 4.5 Stars
- Water Star Rating- 4.5 Stars
- Water Usage (Per Wash Cycle)- 94L
- Add a Garment (Immediate Door Opening)- Yes
- Anti-fungal Door Gasket- Yes
- Auto Out of Balance Correction- Yes
- Automatic Water Level- Yes
- Cold Water Inlet- Yes
- Delay Start- Yes
- Eco- Yes
- Excess Foam Detection- Yes
- Flood Protection- Yes
- Interior Light- Yes
- Keylock- Yes
- Optimise Wash (Speed and Eco)- Yes
- Pre Wash- Yes
- Rinse+- Yes
- SmartTouch™ Control Dial- Yes
- Soak- Yes
- Speed Mode- Yes
- Spin Speeds- No Spin, 500, 800, 1100, 1400
- Stainless Steel Drum Bowl- Yes
- Timer to go- Yes
- Wash+- Yes
- Water Temperature Controls- 5 (Cold, 30, 40, 60, 90)
- Woolmark Certified- Yes
- Wrinkle Free- Yes
- Load Sensing- Yes
- Maximum Spin Speed- 1400rpm
- Number of Spin Speeds- 5
- SmartDrive™ Technology- Yes
- Steam Refresh- Yes
- Vortex™ Wash- Yes
WASH CYCLES -
- Number of Wash Cycles- 13
- Bulky- Yes
- Cotton- Yes
- Delicate- Yes
- Drum Clean- Yes
- Easy Iron- Yes
- Everyday- Yes
- Favorite- Yes
- Heavy- Yes
- Quick- Yes
- Rinse- Yes
- Spin- Yes
- Steam Refresh- Yes
- Wool- Yes
- 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty + 10 Years Warranty on Direct Drive Motor (Parts Only)
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Cold Only|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||1400|
|Water Star Rating||4.5 Stars|
|Energy Efficiency||4.5 Stars|
|Type||Front Load Washer|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||11|
|Brand||Fisher & Paykel|
|Motor Type||Direct Drive Motor|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Fisher & Paykel WH1160P3 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.