Fujitsu ASTG22KMTC 6.0KW(C)/7.2KW (H) Reverse Cycle Split System
- Human Sense: This feature helps in providing energy-efficient and fast cooling by tracing the exact position the people inside the room. In comparison to other AC system, it provides better energy-efficient cooling.
- Safety Filter: Fujitsu wall mounted AC features Apple– catechin filter that keeps away harmful micro-organisms and dust from the room. It also comes with long-life ion deodorization feature that eliminates the bad and pungent smell.
- Timer: The automatic timer of Fujitsu ASTG22KMTC can be set in advance for seven consecutive days. It also has sleep mode feature that turns in on and off according to the set temperature.
- Reverse Cycle System: This feature makes Fujitsu AC a two-in-one appliance by reversing the cooling cycle and providing the heating feature. The auto-changeover function automatically switches between heating and cooling to keep the temperature at set point and save energy.
- Blue Fin Heat Exchanger: The heat exchanger of Fujitsu wall mounted AC makes the heat exchanger more corrosion resistant and increases the life expectancy of the outdoor unit
- Brand: Fujitsu
- Model Number: ASTG22KMTC
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 280 mm
- Width (mm): 980 mm
- Depth (mm): 240 mm
- Outdoor Unit - H x W x D: 716 x 820 x 315 mm
- Reverse Cycle
- Heating Capacity: 7.2 kW
- Cooling Capacity: 6 kW
- Weight (kg): 12.5 Kg
- Accessories included: Remote Control
- Notes: DRED "Demand Response Enabled Device" a power supply company, can limit the amount of power that an air conditioner can consume.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Warranty Note: 5-year Domestic Warranty on all Parts & Labour
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Outdoor Unit Package (Weight): 42kg
- No. of fan speeds: 4
- Energy Star Rating - Cooling: 3 Stars
- Energy Star Rating - Heating: 4 Stars
- DRED "Demand Response Enabled Device"
- Up/down swing louvre
- Auto shut louvre
- Auto restart
- Program timer
- Economy mode
- All DC
- Blue fin heat exchanger
- Weekly timer
- Long-life Ion deodorisation filter
- Automatic louvre
- Automatic air flow adjustment
- Sleep timer
- Washable panel
- Filter sign
- Apple-catechin filter
- Human sensor
- On-off timer
- Right/Left swing louvre
- Double swing automatic
- Type of connection: Hardwired
- Indoor Sound Level: 29 - 48 dB
- Outdoor Sound Level: 52 dB
|Cooling Capacity (kW)||6|
|Outdoor Unit - Width (mm)||820|
|Energy Star Rating - Heating||4|
|No. of fan speeds||4|
|Outdoor Sound Level (dB)||52|
|Heating Capacity (kW)||7.2|
|Outdoor Unit - Height (mm)||716|
|Indoor Sound Level (dB)||29 - 48|
|Outdoor Unit - Depth (mm)||315|
|Energy Star Rating - Cooling||3|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Fujitsu ASTG22KMTC is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.