Hisense HR6CDFF509SW Stainless Steel French Door SS 509L Refrigerator
Perfect for large storage requirements, the French Door SS Refrigerator from Hisense is the go-to kitchen appliance. With an ideal storage of 509L, this stainless-steel design fridge is perfect for kitchens requiring a big, fast functioning device because of the fast pacing environment. This frost-free refrigerator is laced with adjustable spill proof shelves for flexible and easy operation. With a 3.5-star energy rating, this Hisense refrigerator is a powerful and efficient.
HR6CDFF509SW 509L fridge comes with a separate vegetable crisper to keep your fruits and vegetables away from extra moisture. The no-plumbing water system eliminates the need for you to attach any special water pipe connection with the fridge.
- Easy & Flexible Operation: HR6CDFF509SW refrigerator has the easiest operational system. Temperature control is electronic and can be set on different modes as per the season requirements. The moveable ice maker & shelves brings flexibility to the forefront.
- Removeable Twist Ice Maker: The moveable twist ice maker aids in making some quick ice in emergencies and since it is removeable, it can be moved to make more space in the freezer for frozen goods.
- Spill Safe Shelves: These are capable of holding up to 250ml of liquid so that any accidental spills do not ruin the whole fridge. The shelves are removeable as well, allowing you a great deal of flexibility.
- Efficient & Powerful: The 3.5-star energy rating of the stainless-steel refrigerator makes it both powerful and an efficient appliance. It consumes very less energy while giving a substantial performance.
- Multifunctional: The varied functions of this Hisense fridge make sit multifunctional to the end. It has an LED display with touch control, triple zone cooling, frost-free technology and a capacity of 509L making it the most versatile & sophisticated appliance for your kitchen.
- Brand: Hisense
- Model Number: HR6CDFF509SW
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Height (mm): 1812 mm
- Width (mm): 794 mm
- Depth (mm): 706 mm
- Dispenser: Water only
- Plumbing required: No
- Weight (kg): 105 Kg
- Accessories included: Moveable twist ice-maker
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Years
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Total Volume: 509 L
- Fridge Volume: 315 L
- Freezer Volume: 97 L
- Default Door Hinge: French Door
- Reversible door: No
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 1935 x 853 x 770 mm
- Package Weight (kg): 116 kg
- Energy Star Rating: 3.5 Stars
- Adjustable shelves
- 4 Door Fridges
- Temperature Control: Electronic
- Wine bottle rack
- Frost Free
- Light type: None
- Fridge Type: French Door Fridge
- Twist ice maker
- Easy access drawer
- Interior LED lighting
- LED display with touch control
- Multi air flow system
- Super cool function
- Triple zone
- Adjustable spill-proof shelves glass
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
|Package Weight (Kg)||116|
|Type||French Door Fridge|
|Frost Control||Frost Free|
|Freezer Volume (L)||97|
|Type||French Door Fridge|
|Wine bottle rack||Yes|
|Fridge Volume (L)||315|
|Twist ice maker||Yes|
|Default Door Hinge||French Door|
|4 Door Fridges||Yes|
|Ice and Water||Water Only|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Package Dimensions (H x W x D)||1935 x 853 x 770 mm|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Hisense HR6CDFF509SW is covered by 3 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.