Hisense 200L White Chest Freezer
An embodiment of elegant aesthetics and powerful performance, Hisense HR6CF200 chest freezer is an ideal choice for busiest kitchens and shared apartments. It offers an optimum capacity of 200L for storing beverages, seafood, or frozen food in bulk quantities. This deep freezer is designed with a spring-loaded lid that opens up wide, allowing you to easily store the items. It incorporates a wire rack that makes storage a breeze, you can neatly organise the food items as per your convenience. This 200L freezer chest is equipped with a control knob, placed at the front of the appliance that allows you to adjust the cooling temperatures according to the storage requirements.
Hisense HR6CF200 chest freezer features white-coloured exteriors that blend well with other appliances and complements a wide scope of decor themes, offering a hint of modern-eclectic vibe to the spaces. The space-saving design makes it ideal for kitchens, lobbies, hotel rooms, and shared apartments.
- Optimum Capacity: Hisense HR6CF200 chest freezer has a gross capacity of 200L that provides ample room for storing groceries, meat, seafood, beverages, and frozen food.
- Temperature Controls: The deep freezer features a control knob that allows you to adjust the temperatures as per the storage requirements.
- Smart Storage: Equipped with an adjustable wire basket, this 200L freezer chest allows you to store large containers and bottles with ease. The basket makes it easy to neatly organize the items.
- Easy Maintenance: This freestanding freezer chest is designed with a drain that aids in the clean-up. It siphons away all the excess water from the deep freezer.
- Compact Design: Ideal for large as well as slightly small spaces, the 200L deep freezer occupies a small footprint. It fits easily in small kitchens, basement, hotel rooms, or lobbies.
- Finish Colour: White
- Freezer Type: Chest Freezer
- Height (mm): 859 mm
- Width (mm): 802 mm
- Depth (mm): 559 mm
- Freezer Volume (L): 200 L
- Door Opening: Top
- Reversible Door: No
OTHER FEATURES -
- Frost Free: Yes
- Door Open Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Control: Manual
- Adjustable Wire Rack: Yes
- Covenient Water Drain: Yes
ENERGY EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 3.5 Stars
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years
- Warranty Note: 3 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Ice and Water||No Dispenser|
|Freezer Type||Chest Freezer|
|Frost Control||Frost Free|
|Freezer Volume (L)||200|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Hisense HR6CF200 is covered by 3 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.