Hisense 507L French Door Refrigerator
Designing and developing high-performing refrigerators, Hisense continues to lead the market by adding HRCD512SW French Door refrigerator. Designed with flexible storage options, this fridge provides 507-litre capacity to accommodate the foods, beverages, and poultry products conveniently. The twin cooling technology of the spacious fridge cools the refrigerator and freezer compartments separately for better humidity control. It ensures consistent airflow through all the compartments while maintaining the ideal temperature. The refrigerator section includes 2 adjustable shelves, 2 fixed shelves, and 6 door baskets.
The stainless steel finish of the HRCD512SW refrigerator boasts the appearance and blends with the kitchen settings. The ‘My Fresh Choice’ feature of the spacious refrigerator provides three settings including deep freeze at -18˚C, medium freeze at -12˚C and light freeze at -5˚C. Flat design of the French door fridge gives you the choice to place it into existing kitchen cabinets. Frost-free technology prevents ice build-up on the foods, keeping them fresh for a longer time.
- Elegant Design: The Hisense refrigerator features a stainless steel finish that compliments kitchen interior settings. The flat design of the refrigerator allows easy placement in existing cabinets.
- Multi Air Flow: Consistent cold air distribution in each compartment of the French door refrigerator ensures the increased shelf life for food and beverages.
- Huge Capacity: With 4 shelves, 6 door baskets and 2 drawers, the Hisense HRCD512SW fridge provides total storage space of 507 litres. It ensures organized storage for left-overs, fruits, vegetables, meat.
- Twin Cooling: The large refrigerator features twin cooling technology that cools the refrigerator and freezer section separately for better humidity control.
- Advanced Settings: Equipped with “My Fresh Choice” feature, the recessed door refrigerator provides 3 settings for storing food at recommended temperatures. Three options include -18˚C, medium freeze at -12˚C or light freeze at -5˚C.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Fridge Type: Frech Door Fridge
- Height (mm): 1817 mm
- Width (mm): 794 mm
- Depth (mm): 706 mm
- Refrigerator Volume (L): 507 L
- Fridge Volume (L): 294 L
- Freezer Volume (L): 80 L
- Default Door Hinge: French Door
- Reversible Door: No
FREEZER FEATURES -
- Ice-Maker: No
- Drawers: 4
- Tray: 1
OTHER FEATURES -
- Dispenser: Water Only
- Frost Free: Yes
- Requires Plumbing: No
- 4 Door Fridges: Yes
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Temperature Control: Electronic
- Light Type: LED
- Twist Ice Maker: Yes
- Multi Air-flow System: Yes
- Handle Type: Recessed
- Adjustable Front Legs: Yes
- Rolling Back Castors: Yes
- Voltage (V): 220-240V, 50 Hz
ENERGY EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 4 Stars
- Energy Consumption (kWh/yr): 228 kWh/yr
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Noise Level (dBa): 43 dBa
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- User Manual
- Warranty Sheet
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years
- Warranty Note: 3 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Ice and Water||Water Only|
|Refrigerator Volume (L)||507|
|Default Door Hinge||French Door|
|Frost Control||Frost Free|
|Freezer Volume (L)||80|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Type||French Door Fridge|
|Fridge Volume (L)||294|
|Type||French Door Fridge|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Hisense HRCD512SW is covered by 3 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.