Hisense 10kg Front Load Washing Machine
The Hisense HWFL1014V 10kg Front Load Washing Machine is engineer for efficiency bringing an easier washing experience, including 16 washing programs with 2 extra washing options and big display which lets you start the washing program easily and see washing status at a glance. The Snowflake Drum will provide better cleaning results plus enhanced protection for your clothes. Its 10kg interior capacity will fit all those large blankets, sheet’s and clothes. It's 16 different washing programs allow you to select a cycle that will provide you proper care for your garments.
Designed with no agitator so there is more space inside the tub to fit the larger garments and keep the load at a balanced level. The time delay start feature option allows you to plan your wash at a time that suits you. Along with this delay start feature, there is a child lock setting for preventing children from opening the lid or interrupting the cycle. Also, if you ever forget to add an item there is a pause/add function that allows you to pause and add the item.
What's More! The Hisense Quick Wash is perfect for washing loads up to 2kg with a speedy 15 minute fast wash!
Feel your clothes fresh and clean with this innovative front load washing machine by Hisense. Not only does it care for your garments but providing you with the best results every time!
- 16 automatic programs
- Skin Care
- Baby Care
- Dark Wash
- Drum Clean
- Big intelligent LED display
- Pause & Add for easily loading during a wash cycle
- Favourite function for your washing convenience
- Unique Snowflake Drum system
- Self-diagnostic fault-finding
- Drum Clean to keep the drum and laundry clean
- Higher door handle for your easy loading and unloading
- Inverter motor for less vibration , less
- Noise and less energy consumption
- Brand- Hisense
- Model Number- HWFL1014V
- Finish Colour- White
- Height (mm)- 845 mm
- Width (mm)- 595 mm
- Depth (mm)- 660 mm
- Measurement note- We recommend allowing an extra 150mm in depth for hoses and connections. Dimensions may not include door or control panel.
- Washing capacity- 10 kg
- Spin Speed- 1400 RPM
- Manufacturer Warranty- 3 Years
- Use- Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Default Door Hinge- Left
- Number of Programs- 16 Programs
- Water Star Rating- 4.5 Stars
- Litres Used Per Wash- 86 L
- WELS Product Registration Number- C01671
- Energy Star Rating- 4 Stars
- Control type- Dial
|Energy Star Rating Wash||4|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||10|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Cold Only|
|Washer Type||Front Load Washer|
|Water Star Rating||4.5|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Hisense HWFL1014V is covered by 3 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.