Kambrook Steamline Advance Steam Iron
Kambrook KI735 Steamline Advance Steam Iron is designed to ensure safer and sounder ironing experience. Featuring the FabriGlide Soleplate, the iron provides a smooth gliding action without having clothes crumpled beneath the iron. The large 360 ml water tank holds sufficient capacity to fill enough water to last the whole ironing cycle. The pressing iron release strong steam shot with the help of it Fine Mist Spray technology to remove creases in a very efficient way. The water tank is incorporated with an anti-dip system so that no amount of water seeps through the unit on the clothes while in function. The collar tip of the electric iron makes it easy to iron the hard to reach areas as well.
The unit features variable temperature control settings which help in achieving the right level of heat required as per the type of fabric. It features a power level of 2400W and requires a connection of 240V for operation.
- 2.5 meters long cord for easy manoeuvre
- 360 ml water tank capacity
- Fine Mist Spray technology
- Self-Clean Function
- FabriGlide Soleplate for smooth gliding operation
- Variable Temperature Control
- Finish Colour: White
- Product Type: Iron
- Water Tank Capacity (L): 0.36L
- Height (mm): 314 mm
- Width (mm): 126 mm
- Depth (mm): 140 mm
OTHER FEATURES -
- FabriGlide soleplate for smooth gliding performance
- Large 360ml easy-fill water tank
- Powerful shot of steam to remove stubborn creases
- Length of cord: 2.5m
- Fine mist spray and anti-drip system
- Collar tip for hard to reach areas such as around buttons
- Self-clean function
- Settings: Variable Temperature Control
- Voltage (V): 240 Volts
- Power (W): 2400 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Length of Cord (m)||2.5|
|Water Tank Capacity (L)||0.36|
|Settings||Variable Temperature Control|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Kambrook KI735 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.