Kelvinator 2.2kW Window/Wall Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
An embodiment of innovative features, cutting-edge technology, and sleek aesthetics, the Kelvinator KWH22HRF air conditioner is a perfect addition to your home appliances. It is designed to maintain a comfortable and pleasant indoor environment, no matter the cold or hot weather conditions in the outdoors. The reverse cycle air conditioner features multiple heating and cooling modes that let you adjust the temperatures to suit your comfort needs. It comes with a handy remote control, so you can choose from the 4 fan speeds or set the timer function as per the requirements. This window air conditioner incorporates filters that consistently capture the airborne particles, maintaining cleaner indoor air.
Kelvinator KWH22HRF air conditioning unit has a sleep mode that automatically sets the ideal fan speed based on the temperatures, creating a cosy home environment. The reverse cycle air con has a super compact design that makes it suitable for space-conscious areas and smaller family rooms.
Smart Operation: The 2.2kW air conditioner comes with an LCD remote control with luminescent keypad, so you can easily operate the appliance even in the dark without switching on the lights.
Efficient Filtration: Kelvinator KWH22HRF reverse cycle air conditioner includes easy-to-clean dust filters that maintain a cleaner indoor environment by capturing dust and dirt particles.
Air Swing: To evenly spread the warm or cool air throughout your living spaces, this window air conditioner has an air swing which can be easily activated to suit your requirements.
Reliable Performance: The 2.2kW reverse cycle window air con is embedded with corrosion-resistant heat exchangers that withstand prolonged use, ensuring uninterrupted performance.
Easy Installation: This freestanding air conditioner with a low-profile design is engineered to easily fit in compact or space-restricted areas.
- Cooling Capacity (kW)- 2.2
- Heating Capacity (kW)- 1.9
AIR CONDITIONER STYLE -
- Air Conditioner Style- Window/Wall
- Reverse Cycle- Yes
- Height (mm)- 375
- Width (mm)- 560
- Depth (mm)- 668
- Filteration- Dust
- Remote Control Type- Luminescent Keypad, LCD
- Timer- 24 Hour
- Number of Fan Speeds- 4
- Fan Speeds- Low, Medium, High, Auto
- Capacity Cool Watts (W)- 2200
- Capacity Heat Watts (W)- 1900
- Indoor Sound Pressure dBA High Setting- 55
- Indoor Sound Pressure dBA Low Setting- 46
- Outdoor Sound Pressure dBA- 57
- Indoor Air Circulation Max (ltr/s)- 133
- Ambient Temperature Range Minimum- (-7)
- Ambient Temperature Range Maximum- 46
- Moisture Removal Ltr/Hour- 133
- New Energy Star Rating Cooling- 2
- New Energy Star Rating Heating- 2
- Refrigerant Weight (g)- 535
- Outdoor Sound Power dBA- 67
- Auto Swing- Yes
- Auto Restart- Yes
- Sleep Mode- Yes
- Compressor Type- Rotary
- Installation- Easy (No Separate Indoor and Outdoor Units)
- Gold Shield External & Blue Shield Internal Corrosion Resistant Heat Exchangers
- Compact Design- Yes
- Refrigerant Type- R32
- Ambient Temperature Range (°C)- 18 to 46
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection- 10A Plug & Lead
- Current Rating (Amps)- 10
- Length of Cord- 1m
- 5 Years Domestic Warranty
|Type||Window/Wall Air Conditioner|
|Cooling Capacity (kW)||2.2|
|Outdoor Sound Level (dB)||57|
|Heating Capacity (kW)||1.9|
|Energy Star Rating - Cooling||2|
|Indoor Sound Level (dB)||55|
|Energy Star Rating - Heating||2|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Kelvinator KWH22HRF is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.