LG Cordless Handstick Vacuum Cleaner
The LG vacuum cleaner is an embodiment of modern design, innovative features, and powerful performance. It features a Power Drive Nozzle that effectively collects all the dirt and dust particles from various surfaces by rotating the roller during vacuuming. This handstick vacuum cleaner uses a five-stage filtration process where large particles are removed by the third stage while smaller particles including those of size 2.5microns are collected in the fourth and fifth stages of the filtration process. The filters are washable and can be easily removed and reassembled after the clean-up.
LG A9NEOMASTER cordless vacuum cleaner has three different modes, normal, power and turbo that can be adjusted as per the cleaning requirements. It works on LG Aeroscience and Axial Turbo Cyclone technologies that effectively and quickly removes dirt particles. The vacuum cleaner has a compact size, it easily fits in small spaces. It can run for up to 80minutes in normal mode with two batteries.
- Wine colour
- Power Drive Nozzle
- Opti-balanced handle
- Thumb touch control
- Removable filters
- Rechargeable battery
- Finish Colour: Wine
- Product Type: Vaccum Cleaner
- Vaccum Type: Cordless Handstick
- Height (mm): 330 mm
- Width (mm): 720 mm
- Depth (mm): 290 mm
- Weight - Hand Unit Only (Kg): 1.6 Kg
- Weight - (Include Multi-Surface Nozzle): 2.7 Kg
CONVENIENCE FEATURES -
- Control Type: Button
- Telescopic Pipe: Yes (4 Lenths)
- Dust Bin Capacity (L): 0.44 L
- Convert to Handheld: Yes
- Charging Dock: Yes
- Wall Mount Option: Yes
- Floor-Standing Option: Yes
- Motor Technology: Smart Invertor Motor P9
- Cyclone Technology: Axial Turbo Cyclone
- Power Modes: 3 Modes (Normal, Power, Turbo)
- Max Suction Power: Up to 140W (In Turbo Mode)
- Batteries Included: 2
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Indicator: Yes (3 Step)
- Charging Time: 3.5 Hours per Battery
- Max Running Time:
- Normal Mode (Without Power Drive Nozzle®): Up to 40 minutes per battery
- Normal Mode (With Power Drive Nozzle®): Up to 30 minutes per battery
- Power Mode: Up to 9 minutes per battery
- Turbo Mode: Up to 6 minutes per battery
- Filteration Technology: 5 Step
- Washable Filters: 3 (Pre-Filter, Mesh, Fine Dust Exhaust)
- Noise (Turbo Mode): 86 dB
MOTORISED NOZZLES -
- Hard Floor Power Drive Nozzle: Yes
- Multi-Surface Power Drive Nozzle: Yes
- Bedding Power Punch: Yes
OTHER NOZZLES -
- Crevice Tool: Yes
- Combination Tool: Yes
- Accessories: Spare Pre-Filter (Green)
- Flexi Tool Kit: Multi Angle Tool, Flexible Crevice Tool, Extendable Hose
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Touch
- Dual Power Pack: Yes
- Run Time: Up to 80 min
- Upkeep and Refill
- Water Control: 3 Step (Low Mode, High Mode, Water Shut Off)
- Automatic Water Supply System
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Multi Surface Power Drive Nozzle
- Dual Power Back
- Combination and Cervice Tool
- Floor Standing Dock
- Hard Floor Power Drive Nozzle
- Bedding Power Punch
- Flexi Tool Kit
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty + 8 Years on Motor (Parts Only).
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Dust Bin Capacity (L)||0.44|
|Run Time||Up to 80 min|
|Charging Time (Hrs)||3.5|
|Type||Cordless Handstick Vacuum|
|Max Suction Power||Up to 140W|
|Noise Level (dB)||86|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG A9NEOMASTER is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.