LG 7.5kg Front Load Washer
This LG WDC1475NCW is a front load washing machine that combines a 7.5kg washer with a 4kg dryer for the convenience of washing your garments and drying them in a single appliance. Rather, than a separate washer and dryer. LG Welcome's you to today's new look of having a washer dryer combo! If you forget to add an item, simply press the 'Add items' or hold the 'Start/Pause' button for 3 seconds so extra items missed can be included in the wash. Designed with a Direct Drive motor system with inverter control to deliver a reliable, quiet and durable mechanism with less moving parts than the traditional belt and pulley system. The Direct Drive Motor is backed with an LG's 10 Year Parts Warranty. The 4.Star WELS water rating and 3½ Star (Wash) | 3 Star (Dry) energy rating makes it a great environmentally friendly household choice for large families.
The Washer/Dryer Combo WD1013NDW from LG lets you select from 14 washing programs and 6 motions based on hand-washing to wash your clothes. Plus, along with the 14 washing programs you have an additional 6 washing control variables to select from. What's more, is LG's Smart Smart ThinQ™ technology. If you ever experience any issues with your machine, it’s easy to find out the error at any time with the Smart Diagnosis technology. The Smarty Diagnosis Technology allows you to diagnose any issues that you might have and quickly determine exactly what’s wrong. Rather than calling a technician you may be able to find out what it is and fix it yourself.
- Washer and Dryer in One - this front load washing machine combines a 7.5kg washer with a 4kg dryer for the convenience of doing your laundry from start to finish in a single appliance.
- Pause and Add Item - The LG front load washer lets you ‘Pause’ the wash cycle to ‘Add Items’. Simply press the ‘Add Item’ or hold the ‘Start/Pause’ button for 3 seconds so extra items of missed clothing can be included in the wash up until the spin cycle. *Door will remain locked if the water temperature is above 40°C or the water level is high.
- Outstanding Performance with 6 Motion Direct Drive - LG washers use a combination of 6 motions, based on hand washing to wash your clothes. Simply choose a cycle and your machine selects the best combination of washing motions to give you an outstanding wash, whilst also caring for your clothes. The 6 motions include stepping, tumbling, scrubbing, filtration, rolling and swing.
- Inverter Direct Drive Motor - The LG direct drive motor with inverter control delivers a reliable, quiet and durable mechanism with less moving parts than the traditional belt and pulley system – That’s why you get a 10 Year Parts Warranty on the LG Direct Drive Motor.
- Smart ThinQ™ - Smart ThinQ™ technology incorporates intelligent features with this front load washer that lets you remotely start or monitor your wash progress. You can also track energy consumption, diagnose and troubleshoot issues and download additional wash cycles.
LG, Life’s Good!
- Washing Capacity (kg)- 7.5kg
- Drying Capacity (kg)- 4kg
- Width (mm)- 600
- Height (mm)- 850
- Depth (mm)- 610
- Weight- 62kg
- Door Diameter (front loaders)- 350mm
WATER & ENERGY CONSUMPTION -
- Energy Consumption-
- Wash: 370kwh/365 uses
- Dry: 150kwh/52 uses
- Energy Rating- 3½ Star (Wash) | 3 Star (Dry)
- WELS Water Consumption- 77L (Wash) | 29L (Dry)
- WELS Water Ratings- 4 Star
- WELS Wash Program- Cotton Eco, 40°c, 1400rpm spin speed
EXTERNAL FEATURES -
- Finish / Colour- White
- Smart Diagnosis- Yes
- Tag On with NFC- Yes
- Control Type- Electronic Touch Control
- Digital Display- Yes
- Child Lock- Yes
INTERNAL FEATURES -
- 6 Motion Wash Technology- Yes
- Motor Type- Inverter Direct Drive
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)- 1400rpm
- Variable Spin Speed- 1400/1200/1000/800/400/No Spin
- Variable Temperature (°C)- Cold / 20 / 30 / 40 / 60 / 95
- Load Sensing- Yes
- Auto Balance- Yes
WASHING PROGRAMS -
- Washing Programs- 14 (Cotton, Cotton Eco, Mix, Easy Care, Duvet, Hygiene, Baby Care, Sports Wear, Wool Plus, Dark Wash, Heavy Stain, Quick 30, Silent Wash, Download Cycle (Default Rinse))
- Additional Washing Control Variables- 6 (Prewash, Normal + Hold, Intensive, Running Time, Status, Error / Self Diagnosis)
- Warranty Period- 2 Years Parts and Labour + 8 Years on Inverter Direct Drive Motor (parts only)
|Water Consumption (l/wash)||77|
|Water Star Rating||4 Stars|
|Default Door Hinge||Left|
|Type of Connection||10A plug|
|Washer Type||Front Load Washer|
|Control Type||Rotary and Touch Controls|
|Max Spin Speed (rpm)||1400|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
|Number of Programs||14|
|Energy Efficiency||3.5 Stars|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG WDC1475NCW is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.