LG 14kg Top Load Washer
The WTG1432VHF is a 14kg Top Load Washin Machine with 6 Motion Direct Drive. The 14kg washing machine is the largest LG and the first of this capacity to be sold in Australia. The stainless steel drum is capable of holding up to 73 individual items in a single load. It is ideal for large family homes. The WTG1432VHF washer from LG uses a combination of 6 motions to wash all your large blankets, sheet’s and clothes. There are 12 different washing programs with an additional 7 specialised options to allow you to select a cycle that will provide proper care for your garments. This LG washer has a special cycle called ‘Tub Clean’ designed just to clean the tub, which helps keep the washing machine clean and remove any detergent and other residues to build up in the tub.
Designed with no agitator so there is more space inside the tub to fit the larger garments and keep the load at a balanced level. The delay time start feature option allows you to plan your wash at a time that suits you. Along with this delay start feature, there is a child lock setting for preventing children from opening the lid or interrupting the cycle. Its inverter direct drive motor system is quiet and uses a durable mechanism with less moving parts than the traditional belt and pulley system. Providing efficient wash and leaves clothes looking brilliant. The inverter direct drive motor system is more efficient than the usual belt and pulley so that it can provide you a more efficient wash and a longer lasting motor that is back with a LG’s 10 Year warranty.
If you ever experience any issues with your machine, it’s easy to find out the error at any time with the Smart THINQ technology. The Smart THINQ Technology allows you to diagnose any issues that you might have and quickly determine exactly what’s wrong. Rather than calling a technician you may be able to find out what it is and fix it yourself.
- Outstanding Performance with 6 Motion Direct Drive - LG washers use a combination of 6 motions, based on hand washing to wash your clothes. Simply choose a cycle and your machine selects the best combination of washing motions to give you an outstanding wash, whilst also caring for your clothes. The 6 motions include, stepping, tumbling, scrubbing, filtration, rolling and swing.
- Inverter Direct Drive Motor - The LG direct drive motor with inverter control delivers a reliable, quiet and durable mechanism with less moving parts than the traditional belt and pulley system – That’s why you get a 10 Year Parts Warranty on the LG Direct Drive Motor.
- On- Board Heater - Higher temperatures help remove common household allergens and stubborn stains.
- Stylish Design & Convivence - Conveniently positioning the control panel at the front makes it easier to use and it’s also water resistant. Behind the control panel is a transparent lid so you can easily keep an eye on things throughout the cycle.
- Tub Clean - Your top load washer has a special cycle designed just to clean the tub. Keep your tub in tip-top condition by running this cycle on a monthly basis to help remove detergent build-up and other residue.
- Stainless Steel Tub - A Stainless-Steel Inner Tub is more effective to help control bacteria growth than tubs made of plastic or containing plastic agitator's. This combined with the Tub Clean program helps maintain a hygienic wash.
- No Agitator - The beauty of this LG top loader is that it has no agitator. Its inverter control motor moves the water in the tub to replicate hand washing actions.
- Smart ThinQ™ - Smart ThinQ™ technology incorporates intelligent features with this front load washer that lets you remotely start or monitor your wash progress. You can also track energy consumption, diagnose and troubleshoot issues and download additional wash cycles.
|Water Consumption (l/wash)||144|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
|Number of Programs||12|
|Energy Efficiency||2 Stars|
|Control Type||Touch controls|
|Washer Type||Top Load Washer|
|Water Star Rating||4 Stars|
|Default Door Hinge||Top|
|Type of Connection||10A plug|
|Max Spin Speed (rpm)||950|
|Smart ThinQ™ (Wi-Fi)||Yes|
|Feature||6 Motion Wash Technology|
|Motor||Inverter Direct Drive Motor|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG WTG1432VHF is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.