LG 14Kg Top Load Washing Machine
LG WTG1434VHF is a top load washing machine designed with high-end features to ensure thorough and safe washing of clothes. With TurboClean3D technology, it ensures that the clothes that are washed in it quickly and efficiently. It makes it possible with the help of three main technologies, WaveForce, TurboDrum, and JetSpray water movement. When combined, these features wash small, lightly soiled cotton loads in just 40 minutes. LG 14Kg top load washing machine is the largest in the series by LG. The stainless-steel drum of this machine is capable of holding up to 73 individual pieces of cloths in a single go.
LG top load washing machine also comes with a special Pre-wash feature that makes it easy to wash stubborn stains. It can be enabled by selecting the ‘Pre-Wash+Cotton’ button on the machine and it will provide extra cleaning time to for cleaning stubborn stains before the main wash. The 6-motion direct drive technology introduces six different tub motion patterns that are inspired by hand-washing motion to neatly clean the load. LG WTG1434VHF comes with a special smart feature called Smart THINQ. This feature allows the user to control different operations and keep an eye on the washing progress through a smartphone. It makes it easy to multitask whilst clothes are being washed in the machine.
- TurboClean3D: This feature of LG Smart washing machine combines three different technologies- WaveForce, TurboDrum and, JetSpray water movement to ensure complete wash of small—lightly soiled cotton clothes in just 40 minutes of time.
- Stainless Steel Tub: The washing tub of LG top load machine is made of stainless steel which controls the growth of bacteria and ensures hygienic and odour free clothes.
- Pre-Wash Cycle: This feature of LG washing machine is specially designed to clean stubborn stains from clothes. When ‘Pre-Wash+ Cotton’ button is turned on, it starts the prewash cycle before the main wash cycle to ensure complete and thorough wash of the clothes.’
- 6 Motion Direct Drive: LG top load washer has six different wash cycles that are inspired by Handwash motion to provide outstanding wash and care for the clothes.
- Allergy Care Cycle: This feature of LG WTG1434VHF is specially designed to provide extra clean clothes and bed sheets for people with sensitive skin and allergy problems. When combined with vapour feature it completely eradicates dust mites, bacteria and pollen to provide safe and allergy free clothes.
WELS Model Name: WTG1434VHF, WELS REGISTRATION NUMBER: C01705, WELS Star Rating: 4, Water consump.(per wash): 144, Water consump.(per kilogram of clothes washed): Eco Cotton, Press Water Level for 3 sec., Hot Wash and Cold Wash
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Star Rating||4|
|Washer Type||Top Load Washer|
|Energy consumption (KWhr/yr)||515|
|Colour||Stainless Steel,Stainless Steel|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG WTG1434VHF is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.