LG 8.5kg Top Load Washer
This LG WTG8520 is a 8.5kg Top Load Washing Machine with Smart Inverter Control. Enjoy excellent quality wash results with inverter control and direct drive motor system. Designed with a Smart Motor with inverter control to deliver a reliable, quiet and durable mechanism with less moving parts than the traditional belt and pulley system. The Smart Inverter Motor is backed with a LG's 10 Year Parts Warranty. The 3 star water rating and 2½ energy rating makes it a great environmentally friendly household choice for large families. Achieve great washing results with the LG TurboDrum® mechanism that rotates the drum in one direction while the pulsator directs water the opposite way. Wash your large blankets, sheets, and clothing comfortably with the beauty of a top loader with an agitator, that usually takes up most of the tub space.
The Top Load washer is designed with style and easy access transparent glass lid that lets you watch your clothing during the wash. Select from 7 washing programs and an additional 5 washing control variables that accommodate your cycle needs. What's more, there is a quick wash cycle and a Pre- Wash + Normal Cycle to soak the clothes for a longer period of time to help remove those stubborn stains.
- Quality Washing with Smart Inverter Control - Inverter Technology controls the speed & direction of the motor to provide a quality washing experience, with increased durability and stability with low vibration - that's why you get a 10 Years Warranty on the Smart Inverter Motor.
- TurboDrum® - The LG TurboDrum® mechanism is designed to rotate the drum in one direction while the pulsator directs water the opposite way. This improves the washing action, delivering a brilliant wash.
- No Agitator - The beauty of this LG top loader is that it has no agitator. Its inverter control motor moves the water in the tub to replicate hand washing actions.
- Pre-Wash for Stubborn Stains - Select the ‘Pre-Wash + Normal’ cycle and the machine provides extra soaking and agitating time in the wash to help remove stubborn stains.
- Minimise Detergent Residue - The three water outlets assist with mixing and dispensing during the wash cycle for a quality wash.
- Stylish, Easy Access Design - The water resistant and conveniently, positioned front control panel makes for easy access and the wide lid lets you keep an eye on things during the wash.
- Troubleshooting with Smart Diagnosis - With a compatible smartphone & the LG Smart ThinQ® app, the washer can “talk for itself” to find a solution to help save time & money on unnecessary call outs.
LG, Life’s Good!
|Washer Type||Top Load Washer|
|Package Dimensions (H x W x D)||1110 x 770 x 690 mm|
|Number of Programs||7|
|Type of Connection||10A plug|
|Max Spin Speed (rpm)||700|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Years|
|Weight (kg)||51 Kg|
|Water Consumption (l/wash)||125|
|Height With Lid Open (mm)||1390 mm|
|Water Star Rating||3 Stars|
|Default Door Hinge||Top|
|Energy Efficiency||2.5 Stars|
|Control Type||Touch controls|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG WTG8520 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.