LG Front Load 7.5Kg Washing Machine with Steam+
LG has been continuously designing home appliance on par with the latest technological features and user-friendly designs. The new and improved WV51275W front load washing machine is another addition to the catalogue of the brand. With a gross capacity of 7.5Kg, the appliance is perfect for a joint family or for homes with long laundry cycles. The chrome white finish of the front load washer helps it blend with the interior decor of the bathroom.
With a 4.5-star rating, this LG washing machine proves to be very efficient- consuming very less energy while giving a rather powerful performance. The LG washer features the Steam+ feature which removes the common allergens from the clothes with steam treatment. Supporting the Turbo Wash system, it is possible to get a smaller wash load washed within an hour only. The manual control system is assisted by a twist knob and an LED display to show wash functions and timer clock.
- Turbo Wash: The turbo wash system supported by the WV51275W washing machine allows an easy and fast wash for a slightly smaller load than the maximum capacity of one wash. The advance Turbo wash technique completes the wash cycle within 1 hour- ideal for a quick, hurried session.
- Efficient Device: Featuring an energy rating of 4.5-stars, the LG front load washing machine delivers a power-packed performance while consuming the minimal energy to carry out the functions. The efficient operation of the washer does not compromise with the quality of wash cycles.
- User-Friendly Operation: This whitewashing machine is equipped with a very simple to use control panel with twist knob to control and set wash cycles and an LED display to show timer clock, etc. The controls are very user friendly and provide a convenient interface for a smooth experience.
- Allergen Safety: With the advance technological ability of the LG washer called Steam+, clothes get treated twice with a steam cycle to get rid of common allergens. The steam cycles also keep the fabric young by opening up the knitting.
- Additional Features: Maintaining 6 different motion cycles and 8 different wash programs, the stainless-steel washer is smart enough to auto detect the kind of load and select both cycles suited best for the fabrics. The machine can also be connected to your smartphone using LG ThinQ app as well.
- Brand: LG
- Model Number: WV51275W
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 850 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 535 mm
- Weight (kg): 64 kg
- Washing Capacity (kg): 7.5 kg
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour + 8 Years on Inverter Direct-Drive Motor (Parts Only).
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Control Type: Electronic Press Button
- Lid / Door Material: Tempered Glass
- Tinted Glass
- Safety Lock
- Trim Colour: White
- Digital Display
- Running Time
- Motor Type: Inverter Direct-Drive Motor
- Maximum Spin Speed: 1200 RPM
- Load Sensing
- Turbo Clean
- 6 Motion Wash
- A.I. Direct-Drive
- Stainless Steel Tub
- Stainless Steel Lifters
- Dispensers: Detergent / Softener / Bleach
- Water Inlets: Hot & Cold
- Smart Diagnosis
- Smart THINQ
- Functions: Status View, Remote Start, Download Cycle, Notifications, Energy Monitoring, Works with Google Assistant
- Programs: Cotton, Cotton Eco, Mixed Fabric, Easy Care, Quiet Wash, Allergy Care, Delicates, Hand/Wool, Sportswear, Duvet
- Quick Wash
- Download Cycle
- Tub Clean
- Child Lock
- Packaging (W x D x H): 660 x 580 x 890 mm
- Variable Spin Speeds: 1400, 1200, 1000, 800, 400, No Spin
- Variable Temperature (°C): 95, 60, 40, 30, 20, Cold
- Add Item
- Delay Start
- Rinse Option: Rinse+
- Pre Wash
- Energy Star Rating: 4.5 Stars
- Energy Consumption: 224 kWh / 365 Uses
- WELS Water Consumption: 77 L
- Water Star Rating: 4 Stars
- WELS Wash Program: Cotton Eco, 40°C, 1400 Spin
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||7.5|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Hot & Cold|
|Energy Star Rating||4.5|
|Washer Type||Front Load Washer|
|Water Star Rating||4|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG WV51275W is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.