Mitsubishi 4.2kW Split System Air Conditioner
Manufacturing top-quality home appliances for a considerable amount of time, Mitsubishi has been constantly contributing to increase the living standards. The launch of the MSZAP42VGKIT 4.2kW split system air conditioner brings a great addition to the catalogues. It holds an energy rating of 3 stars which leads the way for a powerful power-conserving performance. Containing R32 refrigerant, the 4.2kW AC emits less CFC and hence proves to be gentler on the environment as well. The R32 air conditioner produces sound measuring up to 18 dB which makes sure that users get quality rest.
The sleek white finish and tapered edges of the MSZAP42VGKIT split air conditioner uplift the home decor considerably. The Stainless-steel composition makes surer that the outer body stays put for longer and the Dual Barrier Coating protects the internal parts of the unit. The horizontal and vertical vanes ensure that air reaches in every corner of the area. The anti- allergen filters keep the unwanted germs and microbes out of the room. Manual controls are accessible using the wireless remote control or smartphone by using the Wi-Fi connectivity system.
- Smart Controls: Featuring user-friendly controls, Mitsubishi air conditioner can be maneuvered using a simple yet advanced remote-control device. Smartphones can also be turned into a wireless remote control by connecting them to the AC using the Wi-Fi connectivity function.
- Sophisticated Design: Designed in shiny white colour, the MSZAP42VGKIT air conditioner uplifts the elegance of the themes of modern home decor. The tapered finish of the bottom aligns well with the colour theme.
- Sturdy Unit: Constructed using stainless-steel, the 4.2kW air conditioner brings in a long-lasting function. The inner unit is protected by the Dual Barrier Coating which makes sure that dust and dirt damage is kept at bay.
- Safe & Optimum Cooling: This stainless-steel air conditioner uses R32 refrigerant which is known to produce lesser CFC and makes cooling efficient for the unit. The 4.2 kW AC is capable of cooling areas up to 35 m2.
- Silent Operation: Producing only 18 dB sound, a white air conditioner makes sure that the users get optimum rest every time without any disturbance caused by the sound coming from the unit.
- Brand: Mitsubishi
- Model Number: MSZAP42VGKIT
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 299 mm
- Width (mm): 798 mm
- Depth (mm): 219 mm
- Outdoor Unit - H x W x D: 714 x 800 x 285 mm
- Reverse Cycle
- Heating Capacity: 5.4 kW
- Cooling Capacity: 4.2 kW
- Weight (kg): 10.5 Kg
- Accessories included: Remote Control
- Notes: Queensland Customers: DRED "Demand Response Enabled Device" a power supply company, can limit the amount of power that an air conditioner can consume.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Warranty Note: 5-year Domestic Warranty on all Parts & Labour.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Outdoor Unit Package (Weight): 35kg
- No. of fan speeds: 4
- Energy Star Rating - Cooling: 2.5 Stars
- Energy Star Rating - Heating: 3 Stars
- DRED "Demand Response Enabled Device"
- Econo Cool
- Auto Vane
- Natural White
- Demand Response Capable (QLD Only)
- Low Temperature Cooling
- Night Mode
- Self Diagnosis
- Powerful Operation
- Weekly Timer
- Auto Restart
- Dual Barrier Coating
- Auto Fan Speed
- 24 Hour Timer
- Blue Fin Condenser
- Super Quiet (18dB(A) for model 25 in heating mode only)
- Auto Change Over
- Horizontal Swing
- Vertical Swing
- Anti-Allergy Enzyme Filter (Optional)
- Flare Connection
- Emergency Operation
- Guaranteed Operating Range: Cooling at -10°C ~ 46°C / Heating at -15°C ~ 24°C
- Wide Operation Range
- i-Save Mode
- Failure Recall
- Long Operation (models 60 to 80 only)
- Type of connection: Hardwired
- Indoor Sound Level: 26 - 46 dB
- Outdoor Sound Level: 65 dB
|Cooling Capacity (kW)||4.2|
|Outdoor Unit - Width (mm)||800|
|Energy Star Rating - Heating||3|
|Outdoor Sound Level (dB)||65|
|Heating Capacity (kW)||5.4|
|Outdoor Unit - Height (mm)||550|
|Indoor Sound Level (dB)||26 - 46|
|Outdoor Unit - Depth (mm)||285|
|Energy Star Rating - Cooling||2.5|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Mitsubishi MSZAP42VGKIT is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.