Omega 60cm 4 Zone Induction Electric Cooktop
Omega OCI64PP induction cooktop is an embodiment of form and function which is sure to harmoniously blend with most cooking appliance whilst complementing all kinds of kitchen themes. This electric cooking stove features 4 zones that allow you to prepare a wide variety of dishes, making the appliance an ideal choice for the busiest kitchens. The 4-zone electric cooktop has touch controls with a simple interface that allows for precision heat settings. It has a timer function that offers ease of use. This glass cooktop features super-efficient elements that quickly convert power into cooking pots improving speed and efficiency. It has a child lock function that prevents interference, preventing your little ones from operating the appliance.
Omega OCI64PP induction electric cooktop features a frameless black glass which is sure to add a balance of style and modernity to the settings. It is equipped with a 10amp plug that lets you connect the appliance to a standard power point.
- Elegant Aesthetics: Omega 60cm cooktop boasts a minimalistic yet striking design with a black glass surface which is sure to make a statement in the kitchens.
- Cooking Zones: This black glass induction cooktop features four zones which can be simultaneously used to prepare an assortment of a menu to serve the whole family.
- Temperature Adjustments: This 60cm electric glass cooktop has 9 power levels with a timer function that enables precision heat control.
- Easy Maintenance: The frameless glass design of this electric cooking stove makes clean-up a breeze. It prevents dirt build-up and can be easily sponged with a piece of cloth, eliminating the need for excessive scrubbing.
- Safe-to-Use: The 4 zone cooking stove has a child lock function which prevents access to the control panel and heat settings, making it safe for domestic households with younger kids.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Cooktop Type: Induction
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Classification: 60cm
- Intallation Type: Plug-in
- Height (mm): 60 mm
- Width (mm): 590 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
CUT-OUT DIMENSIONS -
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Number of Cooking Zones: 4 Burners
- Left Front Zone: 1500W
- Left Rear Zone: 2000W
- Right Front Zone: 2000W
- Right Rear Zone: 1500W
OTHER FEATURES -
- Audible Signal: Yes
- Overflow Detection: Yes
- Residual Heat Indicator: Yes
- Power Levels: 9
- Control Type: Touch
- Pot Detection: Yes
- Auto Heat Up: Yes
- Timers: All Zones + Minute Reminder
- Voltage: 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power (W): 2200 W
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Child Lock: Yes
- Safety Shut-off: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Omega OCI64PP is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.