Omega has made a mark in the electronics industry by introducing highly-efficient appliances. This built in oven comes with four cooking functions that help in reducing the meal preparation time. With a large 70L capacity, the Omega oven allows you to prepare meals in large volumes to serve large gatherings associated with home parties and celebrations. It has a double glazed door which ensures the oven exteriors remain cool to touch even when it is operating at high temperatures, ensuring a safe user experience.
Designed with a stainless-steel finish, Omega OO654X oven complements a wide range of décor settings and offers an aesthetic appeal to the kitchen spaces. The 60cm oven has interiors lights that illuminate the cooking cavity, enabling users to keep a check on the meals during cooking. This home appliance has a space-saving size, which makes it ideal for small kitchen shelves and cabinets.
- Glass Door: The Omega OO654X oven comes with a double-glazed glass door that prevents heat from escaping the cavity during operation. The see-through door allows you to keep a check on the cooking progress at all times.
- Large Capacity: The 60cm oven comes with a 70L cooking capacity, which makes it a perfect addition to busy kitchens. The ample capacity can easily fit large sized trays and cooking containers, making bilk volume cooking a breeze.
- Multiple Cooking Functions: The built-in oven features four cooking functions that act as a guide throughout the cooking process and help in reducing the time consumed in preparing meals.
- Easy Maintenance: The Omega oven has a stainless-steel finish which can be easily cleaned using a damp cloth. The door provides easy access to the interior cavity allowing for a quick and hassle-free clean up.
- Safe User Experience: This compact oven is designed to ensure safe user experience, it comes with double glazed doors that remain cool and safe to touch even when the oven is operating.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Built-in Oven
- Height (mm): 595 mm
- Width (mm): 595 mm
- Depth (mm): 572 mm
- Weight (Kg): 37 KG
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- 2 x Chrome Wire Racks
- 1 x Grill Pan
- 1 x Grill Insert
FUEL TYPE -
- Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Oven Volume (L): 70L
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
- Maximum current rating (Amps): 10 Amps
- Number of Functions: 4
- Defrost: Yes
- Fan Grill: Yes
- Full Grill: Yes
- Fan Forced: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Knobs
- Grill Location: Integrated Electric Grill
- Oven Type: Single Oven
- Number of Shelf Positions: 9
- Internal Oven Light: Yes
- Cooling Fan: Yes
- Large oven door with viewing window
- Semi-automatic timer
- 1 x 25 Watt oven light
- 3 x Dial control panel
- Closed door grilling
- Removable oven door
- One-piece inner glass door panel
- 100-Minute manual timer
- Double Glazed Door: Yes
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Oven Classification||60cm Built-In|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Volume (L)||70|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Omega OO654X is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.