Panasonic 7.1kW Cooling, 8.0kW Heating Reverse Split Air Conditioner
Give your living space a perfect ambience with Panasonic CSCUZ71XKR Split Air Conditioner System! The inverter on this Reverse Cycle Split System & Air Purifier allows you to adjust the temperature at any time of day. Its 7.1kW cooling capacity keeps you cool on hot summer nights, while its 8.0 kW heating capacity keeps you warm in the winter. This Panasonic air conditioner has a built-in 24-hour air purifier that has NANOE-G purification technology that removes dust, bacteria, viruses, allergens, and pollen while also hydrating and deodorising your home.
Panasonic reverse split AC has Aerowings that give substantial room convenience by providing fast cooling/heating for instant relief in hot or cold spaces, then mechanically adjusting it to shower cooling. The CSCUZ71XKR HVAC re-directs airflow to sustain comfort once desired settings have been attained. The temperature can be managed using an app for IOS or Android to control this air conditioner from anywhere.
Purification System: The split AC unit boasts a Nanoe-G purification system that removes fine allergen particles and microorganisms from the indoor air for enhanced air quality.
Aerowing Blades: Panasonic Reverse Split AC has Aerowing Blades that enable precise control, airflow, and provide natural ‘Shower Cooling’ or concentrated ‘Fast Cooling’.
Easy Control: The HVAC unit can be controlled from anywhere using an application from the smartphone with iOS or Android configuration.
Inverter Technology: Panasonic air conditioner has inverter technology that reduces power consumption by minimizing temperature fluctuations.
Noiseless operations: The air conditioning unit works without any noise.
- Cooling Capacity (min-max) kW- 7.10 (1.70-8.50)
- Heating Capacity (min-max) kW- 8.00 (1.70-10.60)
- Cooling Capacity (min-max) Btu/h- 24200 (5800-29000)
- Heating Capacity (min-max) Btu/h- 27300 (5800-36100)
- Cooling Air Flow (Indoor) L/s- 352
- Heating Air Flow (Indoor) L/s- 367
- Dehumid (L/h)- 4.1
ELECTRICAL DATA -
- Cooling - Running Current (A)- 8.80
- Heating - Running Current (A)- 8.90
- Max Current (A)- 14.8
- Cooling - Power Input (min-max) kW- 2.06 (0.45-2.90)
- Heating - Power Input (min-max) kW- 2.09 (0.40-3.30)
- Cooling - AEER / EER (W/W)- 3.43/3.45
- Heating - ACOP / COP (W/W)- 3.81/3.83
STAR RATING -
- Hot Climate - Cooling- 3.5
- Hot Climate - Heating- 2.5
- Average Climate - Cooling- 3.5
- Average Climate - Heating- 2.5
- Cold Climate - Cooling- 3.5
- Cold Climate - Heating- 2.0
TCSPF & HSPF Residential/Commercial -
- Cooling - Hot Climate (TCSPF)- 5.37/6.04
- Heating - Hot Climate (HSPF)- 5.15/5.16
- Cooling - Average Climate (TCSPF)- 5.10/6.83
- Heating - Average Climate (HSPF)- 4.45/4.75
- Cooling - Cold Climate (TCSPF)- 5.40/7.99
- Heating - Cold Climate (HSPF)- 3.83/4.20
NOISE LEVEL -
- Cooling - Sound Pressure Level dBA (Indoor) H/L/Q-Lo- 49/37/34
- Heating - Sound Pressure Level dBA (Indoor) H/L/Q-Lo- 49/37/34
- Cooling - Sound Pressure Level dBA (Outdoor) H/L/Q-Lo- 54/49
- Heating - Sound Pressure Level dBA (Outdoor) H/L/Q-Lo- 54/49
- Cooling - Sound Power Level dBA (Indoor) H/L/Q-Lo- 65/53/50
- Heating - Sound Power Level dBA (Indoor) H/L/Q-Lo- 65/53/50
- Cooling - Sound Power Level dBA (Outdoor) H/L/Q-Lo- 68/63
- Heating - Sound Power Level dBA (Outdoor) H/L/Q-Lo- 68/63
- Indoor / Outdoor (kg)- 13 / 45
- Indoor (H x W x D) mm- 295 x 1040 x 244
- Outdoor (H x W x D) mm- 619 x 875 x 320
OTHER FEATURES -
- Refrigerator Pipe Diameter (Liquid Side) mm/inch- 6.35 (1/4)
- Refrigerator Pipe Diameter (Gas Side) mm/inch- 15.88 (5/8)
- Pipe Extension Length (min-max)m-3-30
- Maximum Elevation Length (m)- 20
- Pipe Length for Additional Gas (m)- 10
- Additional Gas Amount (g/m)- 25
- Cooling - Operating Range (Outdoor) Degree Celcius- -10 ~ +46
- Heating - Operating Range (Outdoor) Degree Celcius- -15 ~ +24
- 5 Years Warranty
|Outdoor - Depth (mm)||320|
|Outdoor Sound Level (dB)||68|
|Heating Capacity (kW)||8|
|Cooling Rating - Cold Zone||3.5|
|Heating Rating - Hot Zone||2.5|
|Indoor - Width (mm)||1040|
|Outdoor - Width (mm)||875|
|Indoor Sound Level (dB)||65|
|Heating Rating - Average Zone||2.5|
|Cooling Rating - Hot Zone||3.5|
|Indoor - Height (mm)||295|
|Outdoor - Height (mm)||619|
|Cooling Capacity (kW)||7.10|
|Type||Split System Air Conditioner|
|Heating Rating - Cold Zone||2.0|
|Cooling Rating - Average Zone||3.5|
|Indoor - Depth (mm)||244|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Panasonic CSCUZ71XKR is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.