Ideal pick for an extremely close and clean shave, the Remington Lithium Power Series Rotatory shaver is the perfect gadget to make early morning routines pace faster. The titanium coated twin-track blades shave even the shortest length hair closely giving a rather closely shaved look to the users. The PowerFlex 360o technology of the shaving machine adjusts the entire head according to the cuts and curves of the face avoiding all kinds of potential cuts. The machine also features a pop-up trimmer to aid in slight trimmings when required. The lithium power battery of the rotatory shaver takes about 1.5 hours to fully charge and gives a 1-hour non-stop shaving time to the users. An LED charging indicator is included to provide battery related alerts.
The lithium series shaver can be cleaned by simple washing it with water. Stainless steel blades and sturdy plastic body of the machine keeps early abrasion providing a longer run time.
- Pivot and flex technology
- Pop-up trimmer for light trimming
- Run time- 1 hour and charging time – 1.5 hours
- LED charging indicator
- Titanium coated twin track blades
- Washable design
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Shaver
- Blade Type: Stainless Steel
OTHER FEATURES -
- Power Series Dual Track Shaver
- Pack contents:
- Head guard
- Cleaning brush
- Charging cable and power adapter
- Storage pouch
- Stainless steel blades
- Dual track blades - offers 50% more coverage
- Precision cut slot pattern
- Multi-flexing heads with 33% more flex
- Multi-directional pivoting neck
- Pop up trimmer: Yes
- Washable head
- Light Type: LED
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless runtime
- Charging indicator light
- Worldwide Voltage
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Pop Up Trimmer
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Remington PR1250AU is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.