Sharp R210DW Compact 750W Microwave Oven
This Sharp R210DW 750W Compact microwave is a fantastic little addition to any home. It's great compact size means it can fit easily into your kitchen, leaving you with more bench space and with great features and Australian Developed Auto Menus, you'll find defrosting, cooking and reheating at home a breeze.
- Microwave Power Output- This microwave has an output power of 750 Watts to enable you to defrost, cook and reheat all of your favourite dishes
- 6 Auto Menus- For easy and efficient defrosting, cooking and reheating of popular menus, use Sharp's pre-programmed Australian Developed Auto Menus. 6 Auto Menus have been included in this microwave for your convenience.
- Australian Developed Menus- Sharp Australia proudly tests and develops all Microwave Auto Menus, Manual Cooking Chart Guides and Recipes using locally sourced produce for your satisfaction.
- Express Defrost- Easily defrost 500g of popular varieties of meat using this pre-programmed Auto Menu Defrost feature.
- Compact Design- When it comes to saving space in your kitchen, you don't want to crowd your bench with large and bulky appliances. However, if you don't want to miss out on all of the convenience and simplicity of microwave defrosting, cooking and reheating, why not consider Sharp's Compact sized microwave oven. This stylish little microwave easily fits into your kitchen while not taking up a lot of bench space.
- Sequence Cooking- This simple function is a fantastic microwave addition when you need to cook using multiple microwave powers, like when you need to defrost food and then cook it. You can pre-program both microwave powers and the cook times all at once, leaving the microwave to automatically switch from one stage to another.
- Brand- Sharp
- Model Number- R210DW
- Finish Colour- White
- Height (mm)- 259 mm
- Width (mm)- 440 mm
- Depth (mm)- 325 mm
- Interior finish- Stainless steel and enamel
- Microwave Type- Freestanding
- Turntable size- 255 mm
- Weight (kg)- 10.9 Kg
- Power (W)- 750 Watts
- Accessories included- 1 x Roller stay
- Notes- There is no trim kit available for this microwave
- Manufacturer Warranty- 1 Year
- Warranty Note- Domestic repair warranty
- Number of Functions- 5
- Control type- Touch controls
- Power levels- 11
- Door Type- Push Door Button
- Timer Functions- Clock / Timer
- Type of connection- 10A plug & lead
- Maximum current rating- 10 Amps
|Microwave Power (W)||750|
|Microwave Classification||Compact Microwave|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Sharp R210DW is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.