Simpson 6.5kg Vented Dryer
The Simpson SDV656HQWA 6.5kg vented clothes dryer comes with anti-tangling reverse tumbling action for an even drying result. Other feature includes durable stainless steel drum, SensorDry drying, delicates setting, large door opening, and wall mount option. Feel relived with no need to worry about those raning days. As the Simpson vented dryer will take care of drying your clothes after washing them. Set the timer and enjoy a movie while your clothes are drying. This innovative vented dryer from Simpson has a delicate feature/program function to ensure those delicate clothes are dried at a gentle temperature.
SenseDry Technology- Leave the thinking to us and choose from 3 preset dryness levels depending on your load - extra dry, cupboard dry or iron dry.
Reverse Tumbling Action- Tumble action alternates clockwise to anti-clockwise, reducing clothes tangling and bunching together, so they dry more evenly.
Delicates setting- The lower temperature setting ensure your delicates are dried gently and effectively.
Auto cool down- The auto cool down forms a part of the final drying cycle. This reduces creasing of clothes and provides a safety feature.
- Domestic warranty details (yrs)- 2
- Dryer Type- Exhaust venting front/rear
- Capacity (Kg)- 6.5
- Wall mount option- yes
- Total height (mm)- 795
- Total width (mm)- 600
- Total depth (mm)- 600
- Energy Star Rating- 2
- Energy consumption (KWhr/yr)- 292
- Type of controls- electronic rotary
- Options available- delicates setting,auto sensing,timer drying,reverse tumbling action,Reversible control panel,safety thermostat heater,buzzer
- Type of display- none
- Fabric type selection- delicate,normal
- Reminder/ Indicators- buzzer
- Functions- power/on/off,delicate,auto cool down,time dry,reverse tumbling drum action,start/pause,auto sensing,child lock,buzzer,airing
- Drying Programs- timed programs,auto sensing,extra dry,cupboard dry,iron dry
- Degree of dryness- extra,cupboard,iron dry
- Venting- optional rear venting,directional front vent grille
- Spin tub material- stainless steel
- Type- See through door
- Dryer Door colour- white
- Cabinet Colour- white
- Cabinet material- painted galvanized steel
- Dryer Lint filter position- front
- Buzzer- end of cycle
- Dryer Element watts- 2100
- Dryer Safety thermostat heater- Yes
|Dryer Type||Vented Dryer|
|Energy Star Rating Dry||2|
|Installation||Requires Qualified Electrician|
|Drying Capacity (Kg)||6.5|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Simpson SDV656HQWA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.