Sunbeam 9L Mini Bake & Grill
Sunbeam has aced the market with the durable and high on performance appliances for every household and with that, there is another addition, which is the Sunbeam BT2600 Mini Bake & Grill. Sunbeam introduces a mini bake and grill to ease the cooking, grilling, and baking process much easier. This is a compact benchtop oven, which is specifically designed for small kitchens or a small-sized family. You can easily roast, toast, grill, bake, or reheat in this mini oven. The toast settings feature is designed with a timer and auto-off function to notify you when the toast is ready. The metal wrap surface finish safeguards this benchtop oven from scuffs, everyday tough stains, or greasy marks while cooking.
This 9L Mini Bake & Grill gives convenience of a traditional oven with the benchtop appliance. It is provided with aluminium baking tray, crumb tray, and a reversible wire rack, making it much easier to cook as desired. Sunbeam BT2600 oven is indeed compact, functional, and versatile enough to be a part of any contemporary kitchen.
- Capacity: BT2600 Mini Bake and Grill is specifically designed with a capacity of 9L that gives you the benefit of roast, grill, and toast with utmost convenience. It is ideal for a mid-sized family.
- Finishing: Mini 9L Bake and Grill is given a quality finish – metal wrap, which primarily safeguards the surface from tough stains, scuffs, and greasy fingers while you are cooking. The premium finish lends a classic touch to the overall appearance.
- Adjustable Rack Settings: This 9L Pizza Bake and Grill with adjustable mini racks offers you to adjust as per the requirements. Simply lift up the rack and free up more space to accommodate better.
- Accessories: This bake and grill oven comes with a sturdy and durable aluminium baking tray, reversible wire rack, and a crumb tray.
- Toast Settings: Though you can easily toast, bake, grill, roast, or reheat in the mini bake and grill, but it has a unique toast setting features that has a timer bell and auto-off feature. This notifies and turns off as and when the toast is ready.
- Finish Colour: Black/Silver
- Consturction/Finish: Metal Wrap
- Height (mm): 263 mm
- Width (mm): 444 mm
- Depth (mm): 302 mm
- Cord Length (mm): 900 mm
- Weight (Kg): 4.45 Kg
- Capacity (L): 9 L
OTHER FEATURS -
- Power (W): 1200 W
- Temperature: To 210°C
- Timer: 60min
- Cooking Styles: 6 (Pizza, Toast, Grill, Bake, Roast, Reheat)
- Controls: Temperature, Timer
- Adjustable Rack Settings: Yes
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Aluminium Baking Tray
- Reversible Wire Rack
- Crumb Tray
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Replacement Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Oven Volume (L)||9|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Sunbeam BT2600 is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.