Sunbeam Barista Max Espresso Coffee Machine
Treat your family with cafe-style freshly brewed espresso with Sunbeam EM5300k coffee machine. It features an optimally-sizes group head that efficiently extracts the flavours and accepts more grinds, catering to all preference and tastes. The espresso machine is designed with a powerful steam wand that lends a silky texture to the milk, offering you the versatility to create flat whites, lattes and cappuccinos. The built-in Tap & Go grinder supports in-demand grinding, so you can get the freshly ground coffee with the touch of a button. This coffee machine features a Temp IQ Shot Control 3-way system that combines advanced PID controller to consistently regulate temperatures, pre-infusion for optimum extraction and efficient Thermoblock to create a delicious coffee.
Sunbeam EM5300k coffee maker features stainless steel and plastic housing that ensures maximum durability and dependable performance. It has programmable volumes, so you can choose from the auto shot or manual shot.
Single Thermoblock heating system
Commercial-sized group head
Advanced PID temperature control
Optimum 2800ml water tank capacity
Italian-style 15 bar pressure pump
- 58mm Cafe Sized Grop Head- Yes
- Integrated Tap & Go™ Grinder- Yes
- Temp°IQ Shot Control™- Yes
- Powerful Steam Wand- Yes
- Height (mm)- 410
- Width (mm)- 320
- Depth (mm)- 350
- Weight- 10kg
- Colour- Black Classics
- Wattage- 1550
- Cord Length (mm)- 900
- Capacity (L)- 2.8L
- Has Milk Frother- Yes
- Group Handle- 58mm Aluminium & Plastic
- Group Handle Filters- 58mm 1 & 2 cup Single Wall Filter Baskets
- Group Head Size- 58mm Commercial Size
- Heating System- Single Thermoblock
- Included Accessories- 58mm Group Handle, 1 Cup and 2 Cup Single Wall Filter Baskets, Tamper, 460ml stainless steel Milk Jug, Cleaning Pin, Cleaning Brush and Cleaning Disc
- Pre Infusion- Yes
- Programmable Cup Volumes- Auto Shot 1 & 2 Cup and Manual Shot
- Pump Pressure- Italian Designed 15 Bar Pump
- Temperature Control- Advanced PID Controller
- Water Tank Capacity (ml)- 2800
- Temperature Control- Electronic
- Settings- 30 Easily Adjustable Grind Settings
- Cord Storage- Yes
- 1 Year Replacement Warranty
|Water Tank Capacity (L)||2.8|
|Temperature Control||Advanced PID Controller|
|Warranty Note||Replacement Warranty|
|Product Type||Manual Coffee Machines|
|Cord Length (mm)||900|
|Accessories Included||58mm Group Handle, 1 cup and 2 cup Single Wall Filter Baskets, Tamper, 460ml stainless steel Milk Jug, Cleaning Pin, Cleaning Brush and Cleaning Disc|
|Milk Frother||Steam Wand|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Sunbeam EM5300K is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.