Sunbeam Café Series Espresso Machine Plus Capsule
Sunbeam coffee brewer is designed to deliver café quality coffee. It works on twin Thermoblock and twin pump technology that ensures optimum flavour extraction and fast heat up. You can easily control the temperatures as per the requirement of the coffee recipe. Equipped with a milk texture gauge and temperature sensing steam wand, this coffee machine keeps the milk at optimum temperatures and create a silky milk texture. Sunbeam EM7100 espresso machine provides instant feedback during the brewing process, informing about the quality of pour. This electric coffee maker comes with a Multi-Capsule group handle and a dedicated Capsule button. You can easily adjust the machine, to use coffee capsules.
Café Series Espresso Machine features stainless-steel construction that stands strong against the test to time to deliver long-lasting performance. Sunbeam coffee maker has a water tank with a 3L capacity that ensures smooth and consistent brew. An in-built water level indicator informs the user about low water levels, preventing unnecessary shutdowns.
- Twin Thermoblock and pump
- Stainless-steel construction
- Cleaning programs for Thermoblocks
- Multi-capsule group handle
- Milk texture gauge
- Temperature steam wand
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Coffee Machine
- Capsule Type: Nespresso
- Height (mm): 355 mm
- Width (mm): 365 mm
- Depth (mm): 340 mm
- Weight (Kg): 13.90 Kg
- Capacity (L): 3L
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- 58 mm commercial group handle
- 4 filter baskets
- Nespresso capsule adaptor
- Lavazza capsule adaptor
- Caffitaly capsule adaptor
- 600ml stainless milk jug
- Cleaning disc
- Cleaning tool
- Capsule Handle and Adapator Box
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS -
- Die-cast Metal, Stainless Steel Housing and Components
OTHER FEATURES -
- Temperature Control: Manual
- Cup Warming Tray: Yes
- Gauges: Milk Temperature & Espresso Pressure
- Group Handle: Commercial and Multi-Capsule handles of Brass and Phenolic
- Group Handle Filters: Single & Dual Floor Filter Baskets for 1 and 2 cups
- Group Head Collar Material: Brass
- Group Head Size: 58mm commercial size
- Heating System: Twin, Stainless Steel Lined Thermoblocks with PID technology
- Hot Water Function: Yes
- Programmable Cup Volumes: Yes
- Pump Pressure: 15 Bar Italian Espresso Pump and 4 Bar Steam Pump
- Temperature Control: PID Controlled Thermoblock
- Water Filter: Yes
- Water Level Warning: Yes
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Repair Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Hot Water Function||Yes|
|Heating System||Twin, Stainless Steel Lined Thermoblocks with PID technology|
|Water Level Warning||Yes|
|Cup Warming Tray||Yes|
|Pump Pressure||15 Bar Italian Espresso Pump and 4 Bar Steam Pump|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Sunbeam EM7100 is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.