Sunbeam 5L Master One Glass Mixing Bowl
Sunbeam has always been a reliable name that offers extremely reliable and high on performance appliances for every household. Now, another addition to the existing range is the Sunbeam MXA5000CL Glass Mixing Bowl that is specifically designed to be used with the Master One Mixer, it makes a perfect mixer accessory. This Sunbeam MXA5000CL 5L mixing bowl is constructed with tough and durable glass that efficiently handle any mixing task and gives you optimum comfort and convenience. Master One Glass Mixing Bowl by Sunbeam with glass construction is sturdy and durable enough to survive great pressure and rough handling. This mixing bowl is widely used to mix cake batter, pudding batter or any other dry ingredient mixes too.
Sunbeam MXA5000CL 5L Mixing Bowl has a crystal-clear design with a premium quality finish. You don’t need to worry about finding a big bowl and mixing the ingredients, Sunbeam mixing bowl is designed with a generous capacity of 5L to allow perfect mix every time. So, use this as a perfect alternative to prepare your batter quickly and efficiently, without messing around in the kitchen.
- Premium Finish: Sunbeam 5L mixing bowl is given a premium quality glass finish that looks elegant and neat. The premium finish makes this mixing glass bowl resistant to everyday scuffs and scratches and greasy marks.
- Applications: This glass mixing bowl is a perfect choice in case you need to gently whip the foamy egg whites, knead doughs, or simply mix the dry ingredients. It a perfect mixer accessory that helps pace up the process while baking your favourite cookies, bread, or cake.
- Durability: Sunbeam Mixing Bowl is extremely durable and sturdy enough to withstand multiple roughest usages and handling in the kitchen. It is specially designed to handle any mixing task.
- Capacity: To carry out mixing in bulk and that too easily and efficiently, Sunbeam glass bowl is generously designed with a capacity of 5L. This allows you to mix the dry or the liquid ingredients properly without messing or spilling on the kitchen countertop.
- Easy to Use and Store: This Sunbeam glass mixer is extremely easy to use and offers perfect handle grip while mixing the ingredients. Once the mixing is done, you can clean it and store it in a compact-sized storage area, it takes up less space.
- Finish Colour: Clear
- Consturction/Finish: Glass
- Height (mm): 242 mm
- Width (mm): 258 mm
- Depth (mm): 290 mm
- Weight (Kg): 2.82 Kg
- Capacity (L): 5 L
OTHER FEATURS -
- Mixing Action: Suitable for The Master One Planetary Mixmaster
- Sturdy and Durable: Yes
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Replacement Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Bowl Capacity (L)||5|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Sunbeam MXA5000CL is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.