Sunbeam Verve 57 Platinum Iron
Sunbeam SR6575 is designed to provide efficient and easy solutions to the laundry steaming requirements of a domestic household. It comes with patented dual steam chamber that optimizes the steam pressure and penetrates the fibres for effective ironing. The CareFlow soleplate of this ironing appliance provides speedy steaming and ensures agility and durability of the appliance. In order to ensure safe storage and safety of the user, this appliance features a heat strip that turns black form red when it is ready to be used.
Sunbeam SR6575 comes with an operation button on the top that is provided for user convenience. 2500mm power cord is provided with this appliance to make it easy for the user to manoeuvre. Sunbeam steaming appliance comes with a water jug that also contributes in user convenience. It has a platinum coloured exterior that gives it a unique look and plastic construction to ensure durability.
- Purple colour exterior
- Plastic construction for durability
- CeraFlow ceramic soleplate
- Button on top easy operation
- Safe store
- Patented dual steam chambers
- 2500mm long power cord
- Safety auto off for user convenience
- Vertical steam
- Finish Colour: Purple
- Product Type: Platinum Iron
- Height (mm): 160 mm
- Width (mm): 134 mm
- Depth (mm): 303 mm
- Cord Length (mm): 2500
- Weight (Kg): 1.75 Kg
- Water Tank Capacity (L): 0.3L
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Water Jug
OTHER FEATURES -
- Anti Calc Cartridge: Yes
- Cord Storage: Cord Slip
- Continuous Steam Output (gram/min): 38
- Drip Stop: Eliminates Drips & Water Marks
- Fine Mist Spray: Yes
- Safety Features: Safety Auto Off if iron is left unattended
- Soleplate Type: CeraFlow™ Ceramic
- Steam Activation: Button On Top
- Steam Shot (gram/minute): 150.00
- Safe Store: Yes
- Vertical Steam: Yes
- Teflon Platinum Pro non-stick soleplate
- Cord Wrap: Integrated
- Variable steam and temperature dial
- Safety auto-off:
- Horizontal position (30 seconds)
- Vertical position (15 mins)
- Power (W): 2400 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Replacement Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Continuous Steam Output (gram/min)||38|
|Cord Length (mm)||2500|
|Anti Calc Cartridge||Yes|
|Steam Activation||Button on Top|
|Water Tank Capacity (L)||0.3|
|Safety Features||Safety Auto Off if iron is left unattended|
|Steam Shot (gram/minute)||150.00|
|Soleplate Type||CeraFlow™ Ceramic|
|Cord Storage||Cord Slip|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Sunbeam SR6575 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.