TECO 3.5kW Cool Only Portable Air Conditioner
TECO Home Appliances ensures commitment to quality and reliability in its products. Based on this faith, the brand presents a TPO35CFWCT portable air conditioner that effectively cools the room. It is a great cooling option for rooms and apartments without access to the central Air Conditioning system. Easy-to-install, the portable AC instantly cools the room and is equipped with various operating modes.
This 3.5kW aircon unit produces hot air that is exhausted out through the hose. It, thus, comes complete with a 1.5 metre window exhaust kit to expel the warm air outside. Therefore, it can be placed next to a window or within a few feet of a window. The portable aircon unit is equipped with a roll castor that makes it easy to move the unit around the home. You can place this TPO35CFWCT 3.5kW AC anywhere in the house, as per your requirements.
- Ventilation: The portable air conditioner vents out hot air through its 1.5 metre window exhaust hose. This ventilation design uses the hoses for intake and exhaust for air. It instantly cools the air in the room and is energy efficient.
- Easy-to-Use: TECO TPO35CFWCT portable aircon lets you enjoy your summers with its various operating modes- Cooling, Dehumidifying, and AUTO. It has three-fan speeds that can be adapted according to your room’s ventilation requirements. It has an LED display that makes it easy to monitor and configure the settings to suit your needs.
- 24-hour Timer: The timer setting lets you set the air conditioner to operate according to your desired time and duration. You can thus set the time and forget about it as the AC will automatically turn off.
- Spot Cooling: The 3.5kW aircon unit effectively cools the room temperature at the rate of 300m3 per hour.
- Roll Castors: The aircon unit comes equipped with roll castors for moving the unit around the home. The portable TECO AC can be taken to any room where there is humidity, to lower its temperature.
- Brand: Teco
- Model Number: TPO35CFWCT
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 695 mm
- Width (mm): 440 mm
- Depth (mm): 325 mm
- Air Conditioner Type: Cooling Only
- Cooling Capacity: 3.5kW
- Weight (kg): 30kg
- Accessories included: Remote Control, Window Kit
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Warranty Note: 5-year Domestic Warranty on all Parts & Labour.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- No. of fans speeds: 3
- LED Display
- Washable Filter
- Easy roll Castors
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Swing Louvre
- Indoor Noise Level: 45 - 53 dB
|Cooling Capacity (kW)||3.5|
|Indoor Sound Level (dB)||45 - 53|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Teco TPO35CFWCT is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.