TECO 5.0kW Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioner
TECO TWSTSO50HVGT is especially designed keeping in mind the Australian weather conditions. The electronic appliance is equipped with features that make it perfect appliance for domestic household. The inverter aircon unit has Gold fin technology that inhibits corrosion on the condenser coils. The in-built Wi-Fi technology makes it easy to connect the 5.0 kW convertible air conditioner to modern day Artificial Intelligence units that provide voice control.
TECO Split AC has 5.0 kW cooling capacity and 5.0 kW heating capacity. It has high density filters that provide clean and fresh air and remover odour. The auto restart feature ensures you have a comfortable sleep. The TWSTSO50HVGT inverter AC has self-cleaning indoor which makes it easy-to-maintain. The aircon unit has 3D airflow that cools every corner of the room effectively and efficiently.
- Gold Fin Technology: This technology keeps the condenser safe from corrosion and increases the life expectancy of the appliance.
- Self-Cleaning Indoor: TECO AC is a low maintenance appliance as it comes with self-cleaning indoor which requires no special maintenance whatsoever.
- Voice Control: The voice control feature of TECO split AC makes it very easy and comfortable to configure temperature and other settings.
- Turbo Fan Mode: This feature provides instant cooling whenever it is needed. Turbo fans give our cool air a high velocity and cool every corner of a room quickly.
- Auto Restart: In case of power cut, this feature restarts the reverse cycle AC at the set temperature and ensures zero disturbance and comfortable sleep.
- Brand: Teco
- Model Number: TWSTSO50HVGT
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 310 mm
- Width (mm): 972 mm
- Depth (mm): 225 mm
- Cooling Capacity (kw): 5.0 kW
- Heating Capacity (kw): 5.0 kW
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
Outdoor Unit Dimensions
- Outdoor Unit - Height (mm): 605 mm
- Outdoor Unit - Width (mm): 780 mm
- Outdoor Unit - Depth (mm): 290 mm
- Energy Star Rating - Cooling: 2 Stars
- Energy Star Rating - Heating: 2.5 Stars
- No. of fans speeds: 5
- Indoor Sound Level: 28 - 46 dB
- Outdoor Sound Level: 56 dB
- Reverse Cycle
- Rotary Compressor
- Built-in Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Timer Mode
- Auto Restart
- Refrigerant Leak Detection
|Indoor Sound Level (dB)||28 - 46|
|Outdoor Unit - Depth (mm)||290|
|Energy Star Rating - Heating||2.5|
|Cooling Capacity (kW)||5|
|Outdoor Unit - Width (mm)||780|
|Outdoor Sound Level (dB)||56|
|Heating Capacity (kW)||5|
|Outdoor Unit - Height (mm)||605|
|Energy Star Rating - Cooling||2|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The TECO TWSTSO50HVGT is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.