Teco 4.0kW Window Wall Air Conditioner
Teco TWW40CFCG is equipped with features that make it the ideal choice for a domestic air conditioner in affordable price range. It comes with the blue fin protection technology that ensures that inner and outer coils are kept safe by derestricting the flow of condensate over inner and outer coils. This Teco window AC has with a rotary compressor that not only adds to the efficiency but also reduces the vibration and noise produced by the air conditioner.
Teco TWW40CFCG comes with a wireless remote that makes it easy to control the operations and adjust temperature settings. It has multiple drainage points that ensure complete and easier drainage. The fresh air switch of Teco AC takes out the air from inside and brings fresh and cool air inside the room. It comes with multiple fan speeds and is best for houses with small rooms and small families. The removable panel of Teco Wall AC makes it easy to clean this whenever it is needed.
- Easy to Clean: Teco wall air conditioner comes with removable panel that makes it easy to access the interior machinery and easily clean this appliance.
- Wireless Remote: A wireless remote also comes in the package of Teco air conditioner that makes it very easy to control the functions of this appliance. It allows the user to control all its functions from a distance.
- Blue Fin Protection: This technology aids the AC system by derestricting the condensate flow over indoor and outdoor coils of the system.
- Rotary Compressor: Teco window AC becomes more efficient with the rotary compressor. This compressor results into quiet functioning of the appliance by reducing the vibrations and the noise produced.
- Sling System: This feature uses the condensate water to agitate it onto the condenser. The sling system increases the efficiency and makes the maintenance easier and hassle free for the user.
- Brand: Teco
- Model Number: TWW40CFCG
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 428 mm
- Width (mm): 660 mm
- Depth (mm): 700 mm
- Cooling Capacity: 3.9 kW
- Weight (kg): 54 Kg
- Accessories included: Remote Control
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Warranty Note: 5-year Domestic Warranty on all Parts & Labour repair
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- No. of fan speeds: 3
- Energy Star Rating - Cooling: 2 Stars
- R32 Refrigerant type
- 10 Amp power supply
- Rotary compressor
- Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 428 x 660 x 700
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
- Indoor Sound Level: 46 - 50 dB
- Outdoor Sound Level: 45 - 58 dB
|Indoor Sound Level (dB)||46 - 50|
|Energy Star Rating - Cooling||2|
|Cooling Capacity (kW)||3.9|
|Outdoor Sound Level (dB)||45 - 58|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Teco TWW40CFCG is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.