Westinghouse WFE914SB 90cm Freestanding Dual Fuel Oven/Stove
Westinghouse WFE914SB Freestanding Oven/Stove is a delight for home cooks. The dual fuel oven has a spacious 125L gross capacity which means you will enough space to feed your whole family very easily. The freestanding oven from Westinghouse can be ported along while moving unlike built-in ovens. The oven-stove runs on two fuel types i.e. electricity for the oven and natural gas for the stove. The closed separate grill included in this freestanding oven makes sure that multifunctioning in the kitchen is not difficult.
With 5 powerful gas burners (high-powered wok burner included), you can whip up almost all dishes alongwith amazing stir frys. The burner is fitted with flame failure safety device; this feature allows gas supply to cut when the flame is extinguished. The triple glazed doors of the oven keep the exteriors cool while baking is in process to save you from burns. With a fingerprint-resistant stainless-steel exterior, this 90cm oven-stove does not fall short on complementing the kitchen décor. The programmable timer is an add-on to the ease as it lets you plan the cooking ahead of time making it a useful for parties and other events.
- Powerful Burners: Laced with 4 conventional and 1 wok burner, this Westinghouse WFE914SB oven-stove is ideal to cook all the complex dishes requiring high flame and heat. The wok burner is placed in the middle to ease multi-cooking on other burners.
- Separate Grill: This multifunctional oven is capable of functioning even when the oven is in use- thanks to the separate door attached. This function proves helpful when the chefs are on a time crunch.
- Family Safe Device: The triple glazed door of this portable oven keeps it cool from outside while baking is in progress making it absolutely safe to use around young children and unaware adults.
- Two Fuels for Efficiency: This portable oven/stove works on two different fuels to maximize the efficiency. The oven and grill run on electricity while the stove consumes natural gas to function. The electric oven makes baking faster and gas stove supports high combustion to provide high flames for cooking in order to maximize the efficiency.
- Stylish & Strong: Sturdy enamel body and a sleek white finish of this separate grill oven is a stylish addition to your kitchen appliances. It complements the décor well and lasts for a long time.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WFE914SB
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Height (mm): 910 mm
- Width (mm): 895 mm
- Depth (mm): 600 mm
- Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Oven Volume: 125 Litres
- Cooktop Type: Gas burners
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Gas
- Accessories included: 2 x Wire racks, 2 x Grill dishes, 2 x Grill inserts and 1 x Grill rack
- Notes: For cutout dimensions please see manual attached. The mini splashback adds 60mm to the overall height if used
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: A domestic warranty on all parts and labour with in-home service
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Number of cooktop Burners or Zones: 5 Burners
- Trivets: Cast iron
- Ignition: Electronic
- Wok burner
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 1040 x 1035 x 800 mm
- Package Weight (kg): 97 kg
- Number of Functions: 8
- Rapid Heat
- Fan grill
- Full grill
- Maxi grill
- Base heat
- Fan bake
- Control type: Touch controls
- Grill location: Integrated electric grill
- Oven Type: Upright Oven/Stove
- Number of shelf positions: 7
- Fast heat-up
- Programmable timer
- Light type: Halogen
- Internal oven light
- Storage drawer
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel
- Closed door grilling
- Easy clean and removable door
- Family safe trivets
- Front dial control knobs
- Touch control clock / timer
- Programmable timer
- 2 x 25 Watt halogen lights
- 1 x Kickpate
- 1 x 60mm Mini splashback
Cooking Zones Power
- 1 x Low heat burner (5.1MJ/h)
- 2 x Medium heat burner (9.0MJ/h)
- 1 x High heat burner (12.1MJ/h)
- 1 x Intense heat wok burner (14.4MJ/h)
- Triple glazed door
- Cool touch door
- Flame failure protection
- Type of connection: Hardwired
- Connection requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 3.6 KW
- Maximum current rating: 15 Amps
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Volume (L)||125|
|Triple glazed door||Yes|
|Internal oven light||Yes|
|Package Weight (Kg)||97|
|Cooktop Burners||5 Burners|
|Control Type||Touch controls|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
|Package Dimensions (H x W x D)||1040 x 1035 x 800 mm|
|Connected load KW||3.6|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
|Flame failure protection||Yes|
|Maximum current rating||15 Amps|
|Cool touch door||Yes|
|Number of cooking zones||5 Zones|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Gas|
|Number of shelf positions||7|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WFE914SB is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.