Westinghouse always have something in-store for every cooking enthusiast out there. The wide variety of cooktops, ovens, grills and more have everyone on the edge of their seats. This electric ceramic cooktop with variable zones from Westinghouse is another innovative step towards making cooking experience a bit more fun and easier. This ceramic cooktop features 4 different cooking zones to provide enough space to cook multiple dishes. One of the 4 zones is made into a variable cooking zone giving you freedom to choose any size of cooking pot. The fabulous finish of the ceramic glass of this cooktop is ideal for modular kitchens.
Child lock and residual heat indicators are functions specially designed keeping security the top priority. The residual heat indicators in this electric cooktop prevent any burning accidents to happen and the child lock ensures that settings of the cooktop are not tampered with bringing everyone in danger. A touch cook timer is incorporated in this 60 cm cooktop to make time setting an easy task for the chef and giving exact measure to the second.
- Variable Cooking Zones: The Westinghouse WHC644BA cooktop has 4 different cooking zones to make multitasking easy for you. One of the cooking is variable which allows you to choose the size of the pot while cooking making it flexible for you to cook without worrying about residual heat.
- Child Lock & Residual Heat Indicators: The child lock function of this ceramic cooktop is rather useful in saving the setting from being tampered with. Making children unable to change the cooking/heat settings, it turns out as a safe appliance to have in the kitchen. The residual heat indicators are aligned to increase the safety of the device making any cooking accidents a forgotten fact.
- Stylish Black Ceramic Finish: The black ceramic finish of this 60 cm cooktop is perfectly in line with a kitchen featuring any theme at all. The black colour makes it a universal fit for all modular kitchens and adds a charming aura to them
- Touch Control Timer: Touch control timer featured in the 60 cm electric cooktop is easy to operate and presents an exact representation of cooking time by the very second. The digital analogue watch is easy to read even from a distance.
- Easy Maintenance: Maintaining this Westinghouse electric cooktop is easy. The ceramic glass body of this 60cm cooktop does not sustain a lot of stains and hence can be cleaned with just a cleaning cloth. The stains stay away and keep the cooktop looking like a brand-new appliance for a long time.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WHC644BA
- Finish Colour: Black
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 590 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
- Cooktop Type: Ceramic glass
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Material: Ceramic glass
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Number of cooking zones: 4 Zones
- Number of cooktop Burners or Zones: 4 Burners
- Control type: Touch controls
- Easy clean cooking surface
- Programmable timer
- More versatility with variable zones
- Pause when you need to
- QuickCook Timer
- Stylish touch-on-glass controls
- Frameless ceramic glass
- Fault indicator
- Residual heat warning lamps
- Sound off
- Programmable 99min, countdown timer
- Left Front Zone - 2300W
- Left Rear Zone - 1200W
- Right Front Zone - 1200W
- Right Rear Zone - 1800W
- Child lock
- Residual heat indicator
- Type of connection: Hardwired
- Connection requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 6.5 KW
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Residual heat indicator||Yes|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Connected load||6.5 KW|
|Cooktop Material||Ceramic glass|
|Number of cooking zones||4 Zones|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Easy clean cooking surface||Yes|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHC644BA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.