Westinghouse WHE6000SA 605L Stainless Steel French Door
Westinghouse WHE6000SA is a French door fridge made with fingerprint resistant stainless steel. It comes with a multi-flow air delivery system that keeps the temperature of the fridge even. This fridge also comes with many Westinghouse trademark features like SpillSafe which makes the glass shelves of this fridge spill-proof. The FamilySafe lockable compartment of this fridge is also a very important safety feature. FelxStor and FlexSpace features make the storage of this Westinghouse fridge bigger and more flexible.
Westinghouse french door refrigerator has quick chill functions which give rapid cooling and chills the item kept in it very quickly. There are some other features like door alarm, blue LED lighting, internal electronic controls for easy use, frost-free function, adjustable front rollers, hidden hinges, etc. that make Westinghouse 90cm fridge a perfect appliance for a family kitchen. The massive 605L capacity of this refrigerator can easily store enough items for a complete family.
- Multi-flow air delivery system: This feature of Westinghouse refrigerator makes sure that the temperature of the fridge at all the shelves and places remains even. It makes this happen with the help of ducts provided near shelves.
- Easy to Clean: This fridge is made with fingerprint resistant stainless steel which makes it very easy to clean it. The interior shelves are also made to be easy to clean.
- Ice-Maker: Westinghouse 90Cm refrigerator comes with ‘twist and serve’ ice-maker. Ice can be dispensed out of it into a bucket with just a twist. This feature is very helpful when organizing a small party or gathering.
- Easy to Store: This refrigerator is designed to fit in 90cm cavity of a modular kitchen. It comes with massive 605L space. This fridge is perfect for an Australian kitchen.
- Internal Electronic Controls: Westinghouse 605L has built-in electronic controls that can be used to adjust the temperature of the fridge. Temperature can be adjusted according to the items kept in the refrigerator.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WHE6000SA
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Height (mm): 1725 mm
- Width (mm): 896 mm
- Depth (mm): 781 mm
- Dispenser: No dispenser
- Plumbing required: No
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 3 years additional parts warranty to cover sealed refrigeration system.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Total Volume: 605 L
- Fridge Volume: 411 L
- Freezer Volume: 194 L
- Default Door Hinge: French Door
- Reversible door: No
- Energy Star Rating: 3.5 Stars
- Door open alarm
- Adjustable shelves
- 3 Door Fridges
- Temperature Control: Electronic
- Wine bottle rack
- Frost Free
- Light type: LED
- Fridge Type: French Door Fridge
- Twist ice maker
- FamilySafe lockable compartment
- FlexStor allows you to adjust the height and position of the door bins
- Fingerprint resistant stainless steel
- Egg tray
- R600a refrigerant
- Door alarm
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
|Type||French Door Fridge|
|3 Door Fridges||Yes|
|Ice and Water||Ice and Water|
|Refrigerator Volume (L)||605|
|Door open alarm||Yes|
|Frost Control||Frost Free|
|Freezer Volume (L)||194|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Type||French Door Fridge|
|Default Door Hinge||French Door|
|Fridge Volume (L)||411|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHE6000SA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.